My next phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

I checked it out and to get one without the contract upgrade is $530. I'm still going to wait until my deal with Wirefly is up in June. After that, I'll have one!

ay BP.... what apps are most useful to you?

My new best friend is AppBrain. You can sync your apps with this website.

I'm startin over so my list is tiny now. I just have my favorites and what I use daily until I have time to play with more apps. Now that I have a phone that can handle heavy use I'll look at more paid apps and games.

Storm14K's Apps on the ADR6300

Phone: ADR6300
26 total, 26 free (100%), 0 paid (0%), 24MB total size, $0 total price

View this app list on AppBrain

My new best friend is AppBrain. You can sync your apps with this website.

I'm startin over so my list is tiny now. I just have my favorites and what I use daily until I have time to play with more apps. Now that I have a phone that can handle heavy use I'll look at more paid apps and games.

Storm14K's Apps on the ADR6300

Phone: ADR6300
26 total, 26 free (100%), 0 paid (0%), 24MB total size, $0 total price

View this app list on AppBrain

u know what... u got too much time on your hand lol.... now i got the basic pandora, skype, facebook and twitter and all the google ones.. but you on some other stuff lol

u know what... u got too much time on your hand lol.... now i got the basic pandora, skype, facebook and twitter and all the google ones.. but you on some other stuff lol

LMAO Man I thought you was gone clown me for not having that many. I maxed out the memory on my G1 one time lol.

HTC Evo 4G comes out June 4th! You can pre-order now at Best Buy in-store and Radioshack will take pre-orders starting tomorrow. If your company has special pricing with Sprint through EVP (Employee Value Program) www.evpdiscount.com to findout, they are taking pre-orders as well.

Great phone, for a great resaonable price. $10 additional data charge, but that is minimal to other carriers.

HTC Evo 4G comes out June 4th! You can pre-order now at Best Buy in-store and Radioshack will take pre-orders starting tomorrow. If your company has special pricing with Sprint through EVP (Employee Value Program) www.evpdiscount.com to findout, they are taking pre-orders as well.

Great phone, for a great resaonable price. $10 additional data charge, but that is minimal to other carriers.

I watched some video on it today. Apple better bring it come June or they're in trouble lol. Well they're in trouble anyway with the Galaxy S and other phones coming after them.

Pre-ordered mine yesterday... did you see the 2 way video conferencing??? Mannnnnn.....

Yeah man I pre-ordered mine as well.....I know this is the start of many great phones to come. The Dell Mini 5 I believe what it's called is brewing over there at AT&T. And that Incredible on Verizon is a beast as well. And you know Verizon not done. I can appreciate the healthy competition. It is something out there for all right now. But I think it will be 2011 before something outdo the HTC EVO. That phone is unreal......Video chat is going to really come in handy! Especially for those business meetings/calls that you just do not want to hit that office for!

Thumbs up for technology man.....Shit is starting to come to life like the technology in the movies! Hahahahah, I know that's a stretch but still!

Crazy part is we're just now starting to catch up to places overseas that have had this type of technology for years.:lol:

Yeah man I pre-ordered mine as well.....I know this is the start of many great phones to come. The Dell Mini 5 I believe what it's called is brewing over there at AT&T. And that Incredible on Verizon is a beast as well. And you know Verizon not done. I can appreciate the healthy competition. It is something out there for all right now. But I think it will be 2011 before something outdo the HTC EVO. That phone is unreal......Video chat is going to really come in handy! Especially for those business meetings/calls that you just do not want to hit that office for!

Thumbs up for technology man.....Shit is starting to come to life like the technology in the movies! Hahahahah, I know that's a stretch but still!

nohting in the phone industry will take a year to outdo....2 to 3 months at the most.... Im glad I work for Verizon Wireless and can upgrade when I want to... whats new now is old in a couple of months.

nohting in the phone industry will take a year to outdo....2 to 3 months at the most.... Im glad I work for Verizon Wireless and can upgrade when I want to... whats new now is old in a couple of months.

You being in the communications industry I most definitely take your word for it. Because I thought the 4.3" screen on the EVO was live and now the Dell Mini is packing a 5" screen. I am sure something will trump the EVO soon, I just think that mug packs alot of punch....I am not a iPhone fan, never owned one, but I am anxious to see what that new one is going to do. Took many trial and error for something to knock it off it's throne.

I tried to update my Nokia flip phone yesterday, it told me it could not do it, call verizon customer service. :lol: Man, I been had this phone since 2005. I am really out of date. :emlaugh:

I tried to update my Nokia flip phone yesterday, it told me it could not do it, call verizon customer service. :lol: Man, I been had this phone since 2005. I am really out of date. :emlaugh:

Cee please tell me you dont have a Nokia flip phone!!! .... you with Verizon and they said you couldnt upgrade? That dont sound right.

Cee please tell me you dont have a Nokia flip phone!!! .... you with Verizon and they said you couldnt upgrade? That dont sound right.

Yeah they been offering me a new phone. :lol: I am talking about the upgrading towers software. :lol: You know that *228 number told me it couldn't up date the software. :lol: I guess it is to old. :lol:

I dont see anything topping the evo's specs in a few months.. probably not even by the end of the year. There's only one phone on the horizon that has the possibility to do it and its not supposed to go into production until 2011. Really the only other thing they could even do is the new 1.6 ghz processor and its not even in production yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back