My next phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they been offering me a new phone. :lol: I am talking about the upgrading towers software. :lol: You know that *228 number told me it couldn't up date the software. :lol: I guess it is to old. :lol:

LMAOOOOOO... DAMN CEE... if *228 dont work then you have a ANCIENT phone.... it may even be an analog phone.

I dont see anything topping the evo's specs in a few months.. probably not even by the end of the year. There's only one phone on the horizon that has the possibility to do it and its not supposed to go into production until 2011. Really the only other thing they could even do is the new 1.6 ghz processor and its not even in production yet.

about all these processors...cell phones speeds are pretty fast now... I dont see a difference in speed from the Incredible than I did from the Droid... I guess you have to be REALLL picky to be able to tell. The only real difference I can tell in speed is when I switch to WIFI and even its not terribly noticeable.... now I did notice my camera is MUCH better, but I rarely use my camera anyway...

My point Im trying to make is alot of these specs mean nothing to 90% of consumers.... they just want something that "looks" cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back