MVSU 2016 Out of Conference Football Games Set

Valley has to pay the bills just like everyone else but I do feel that they should have schedule some games that they have a remote chance of winning. I hate seeing our teams getting beat by 40-60 points by OOC opponents. Montana beat North Dakota St. the first game of the season. Now Eastern Michigan might be a better game for Valley than Montana will and EMU is FBS. They barley beat Morgan St. and Alabama St. the last time they played them. Now if you want to even be competitive with teams outside of HBCU world you have to improve in the trenches.

Valley has to pay the bills just like everyone else but I do feel that they should have schedule some games that they have a remote chance of winning. I hate seeing our teams getting beat by 40-60 points by OOC opponents. Montana beat North Dakota St. the first game of the season. Now Eastern Michigan might be a better game for Valley than Montana will and EMU is FBS. They barley beat Morgan St. and Alabama St. the last time they played them. Now if you want to even be competitive with teams outside of HBCU world you have to improve in the trenches.

And how much is Valley making for a game with Montana again?

Last edited:

I doubt they are making more than $200,000 for this game and that is without expenses. They might clear $100,000 to $125,000 for this trip. I think they might get $150,000 for the game. To me i put it like this, home/home or no deal.

Back