Most 76er Fans are retread Bulls Fans

I remember those days of Sedale Threat, he was one of my favorite players, I always knew it was something about that No. #3. Now I wear it on my back when I sport the KAPsi T-Shirt.

But back to the subject at hand, I hate bandwagon hoppers too. I been a BEAR fan since the Payton days...yea we sorry now but just wait to the season rolls around.

Longtime Rockets fan here. I was Rockets fan when they wore them sock up to their knees and them booty short. I was a Rockets fan when Ralph(sorry arse) Sampson played and Robert Reid played. I am still a rockets fan.....:D :cool: Laker hater here.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by jelli
Longtime Rockets fan here. I was Rockets fan when they wore them sock up to their knees and them booty short. I was a Rockets fan when Ralph(sorry arse) Sampson played and Robert Reid played. I am still a rockets fan.....:D :cool: Laker hater here.
Lets not forget Rodney McCray and Lou Lloyd.... Rockets fans where y at?:D

See now that's what I'm talkin bout... LMBH. Rockets fans where ya at? Stand up and be counted....:wavey:

When the Lakers went down during the mid-nineties, a lot of people in the Forum looked like empty seats.

Before Jordan, Pippen, Jackson, Daly and Thomas won their titles, there was SHOWTIME. Kareem (all-time leading scorer), Magic, Nixon, Worthy, Cooper, Wilkes, Green, and the rest of the boys played ball the way it was supposed to be played. Ask the Boston Celtics.

76ers fans for life
Lakers fan could not be found during the post magic years
just like the houston fan you cannot find them anywhere

Back