Most 76er Fans are retread Bulls Fans

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
Doesn't it seem like most of those old bulls fans are now swing on the hair on the 76'ers nuts. You can't find a bulls fan anywhere. They all got one thing in common, they hate the Lakers.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
im not a 6er fan.

Never was a Bulls fan! Never a Laker fan (even when my 2nd favorite player , Magic Johnson, played for them. This goes back to 1969 when it was Russell vs Chamberlain.

I'm mostly a New York Knick fan who has the right to cheer for
whomever is playing the Lakers. However, this time it had nothing to do with being a Laker Hater...I am just a big fan of Allen Iverson!

In the meantime, Phugg the Fakers!

Originally posted by Lewis
Doesn't it seem like most of those old bulls fans are now swing on the hair on the 76'ers nuts. You can't find a bulls fan anywhere. They all got one thing in common, they hate the Lakers.

Quite a colorful commentary. However, many times I base my allegiance to those I like, except for the Rockets & Cowboys & soon the Texans because I will like them regardless. Yes, I did like the Bulls because of Michael Jordan. Now I like the Sixers because of Allen Iverson, who has achieved so much in spite of the odds he was up against (what a story). So, if the Sixers aren't playing the Rockets, I go with the Sixers. I also like Kobe & Shaq, & Phil, but not as much as Iverson. Now for some reason that I can't put my finger on, I don't really care for (not hate) the Spurs, Magic or Jazz.

When is the last time you have actually seen a Bulls fan. Remember all the Bulls shirts everybody use to wear? What happened to them?

Hey mighty Horney. What did you do with your Bulls shirt....hahahah

Originally posted by Get Ready
Hey mighty Horney. What did you do with your Bulls shirt....hahahah
I have mine safely packed away!!!

In honor of Mr. Jordan (the greatest EVER), I pull out the ole Bulls shirts sometimes to think back to the good ole days when basketball was basketball!!

MH,

Kobe can help you get over post Jordan blues. If you can jump on the Allen Iverson bandwagon, man it should easy to jump on the Kobe bandwagon.

Ebok: The sound the rim makes when Iverson shoots.

Originally posted by Ice Man
man it should easy to jump on the Kobe bandwagon.
Sorry Ice,
But in order for me to jump on anybody's bandwagon, it at least has to be the best player on the team.
:emlaugh:

MH,

I'll tell them to hold you a spot, because that tune will changed. I bet you hated Jordan before the Bulls made that run. Everyone knows that prior to 1991 there was no such thing as a Bulls fan.

KOBE, KOBE, KOBE

BULLS AND 76's FAN

I am still a Bulls Fan in fact I had on a bulls shirt yesturday. I am also a 76's fan and I have on a 76 shirt today I love both teams... I will never forget the feel of Chicago Stadium and First Union is great...

SO

Puck all y'll Laker fans

Sexy,

When did you become a Bulls fan and Sixer fan? Better get used to the Lakers, because they will be around for a long time.

MH,

I'll tell them to hold you a spot, because that tune will changed. I bet you hated Jordan before the Bulls made that run. Everyone knows that prior to 1991 there was no such thing as a Bulls fan.

KOBE, KOBE, KOBE
Jordan is the only reason I watch basketball. You take out jordan and b-ball wouldnt have been bout chit since about 1986.

I bet you hated Jordan before the Bulls made that run.
Man, I've been a Jordan fan since his freshman year at UNC. His game was so similar to mine I couldn't help but to like and respect him. I wore #23 even before Jordan came onto the national scene. :D

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Man, I've been a Jordan fan since his freshman year at UNC. His game was so similar to mine I couldn't help but to like and respect him.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

<font size=1>LOL though!

MH,

KOBE, KOBE, KOBE

Please I was a bulls fan in 1976 so what are you talking about.:p

Sexy,

Name some Bulls off the 76 team. Prior to Jordan, if you weren't from Chicago you were not a Bulls fan.

Born and Raised Baby

Sexy,

Name some Bulls off the 76 team. Prior to Jordan, if you weren't from Chicago you were not a Bulls fan.

I was born and raised in CHICAGO sweetheart... I recently moved to ATL... born at Micheal Resse Hospital in 1976. So I have been a bulls fan since 1976:p :D

Yall got all kind of excuses for jumping on the 76er band wagon against the lakers. I'm not trying to hear "Well, I like Iverson", and all that other garbage. You bull fans are full of it. Quit being punks and stick with your team thru the bad times. One thing I hate, is a fair weather fan. Most Laker fans stuck with the Lakers thru the tough years after Magic left.
Nothing makes me sicker than a two faced loser, and that what you bull/6er fans are now.

Lewis,
Calm down bruh before you get your pressure up.

It's really a stretch to say that most Bulls fans are Laker haters. During the Bulls run, the Lakers were a nonfactor. After the first title when the Bulls whooped the Lakers, the Lakers were never really on the Bulls level. During the Bulls run, the Knicks and Pacers were their main rivals. So, how you figure Bulls fans hate the Lakers?

btw, during the mid 90's, when the Lakers were mediocre, it was hard to find their fans too.

A lot of the Bulls fans were actually Jordan fans. When he left, a lot of his fans did too.

And for the record, I was a Laker fan during Showtime of the 80's.

I was predicting a Lakers championship every year throughout the '90s. That's how big a fan I was. I cheered for Sedale Threat, Elden Campbell and Vlade Divac just as hard as I cheered for Magic, Kobe, and Shaq. I kept up with them constantly and was willing to bet on them in a minute (people were more willing to bet when they thought the Lakers would lose).
I'm still trying to forgive Karl Malone for objecting to Magic playing after he announced he was sick (I was almost in tears when he made the announcement).

jag4life, we see eye to eye when it comes to the Lakers. I was at the game in Orlando when Shaq made his first trip back there after he signed with the Lakers....Of course I was disappointed that he didn't play.

Back