More from Connell Maynor's Introductory press conference.

Coach Maynor's contract will be a standard 4-year deal and he'll be paid somewhere between $175,000 - $185,000 a year. It's basically the same contract that Coach Spady had.
There will be incentives for winning Magic City Classic and the SWAC Eastern Division Title. Incentives will also be giving for appearing in the SWAC Championship and Celebration Bowl.

Coach Maynor's contract will be a standard 4-year deal and he'll be paid somewhere between $175,000 - $185,000 a year. It's basically the same contract that Coach Spady had.
There will be incentives for winning Magic City Classic and the SWAC Eastern Division Title. Incentives will also be giving for appearing in the SWAC Championship and Celebration Bowl.
Interesting

$185K huh?

Glad to have Pearson on our sidelines this upcoming season. Definitely needed him with Grady moving on to Louisville.

Glad to have Pearson on our sidelines this upcoming season. Definitely needed him with Grady moving on to Louisville.
Coach Pearson is at MyASU... Glad to have another good coach and recruiter in the Hornets Nest...

Coach Pearson is at MyASU... Glad to have another good coach and recruiter in the Hornets Nest...

It was inevitable that he return back home! Pearson had a great career at ASU.I wouldn't have been surprised if y'all hired him instead of Eley

Pearson and Jenkinrs in trading places between state rivals. Which coach will have more of an impact at their new positions this fall?

Last edited:
Reactions: J C
It was inevitable that he return back home! Pearson had a great career at ASU.I wouldn't have been surprised if y'all hired him instead of Eley

Pearson and Jenkinrs in trading places between state rivals. Which coach will have more of an impact at their new positions this fall.

You are right. Coach Pearson was at the baseball game last night. He was welcomed back home by all who remembered him and appeared to have a good time. Today, he brought his whole family to the baseball game. We are glad to have him. For how long, who knows.

Last edited:
You are right. Coach Pearson was at the baseball game last night. He was welcomed back home my all who remembered him and appeared to have a good time. Today, he brought his whole family to the baseball game. We are glad to have him. For how long, who knows.
I wish Pearson the best. He had our Defense trending positively would talk shop with fans after practice

Back