More from Connell Maynor's Introductory press conference.

What's the beans to spill on Jenkins? I'm glad he landed another job. For whatever reasons, it didn't work out at ASU. He's onto another job. Life goes on.

since it has been reported Jenkins asked Maynor for the position? the question will eventually be asked ..why come to AAMU after being the head coach of it's #1 rival ASU 3 years or so? maybe that's what PQUE meant..not sure

you know the ? is coming though..inevitable

since it has been reported Jenkins asked Maynor for the position? the question will eventually be asked ..why come to AAMU after being the head coach of it's #1 rival ASU 3 years or so? maybe that's what PQUE meant..not sure

Coaches dont care about the rivalries the same way we do.

How much is his contract and length?

It is a standard 4 year deal. Money details are still being worked out because he still hasn't filled all of his staff positions yet. I will speak with some A&M folks tomorrow and on Saturday at the basketball game to see how that situation is coming along and when will that info be made public.

It is a standard 4 year deal. Money details are still being worked out because he still hasn't filled all of his staff positions yet. I will speak with some A&M folks tomorrow and on Saturday at the basketball game to see how that situation is coming along and when will that info be made public.
Cool

Thats like asking Grady Brown why he coached at Bama State when he graduated from AAMU... hell he needed a job.

Thank you. We all know why Jenkins is coming, to work! Just having some fun with our beat reporter :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What's the beans to spill on Jenkins? I'm glad he landed another job. For whatever reasons, it didn't work out at ASU. He's onto another job. Life goes on.

Clearly it's a WHOLE bottle of beans somewhere in a closet somewhere.

That man went begging for a a job at AAMU! lol

He just can't keep AAMU out of his mouth can he? Sheesh!!!

Could you answer what has JSU done since 1990? How long did those first round draft picks play in the NFL?

giphy.gif

Back