More church drama...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya’ll............um..........
that “robe” the so-called “preacher” has on, it looks awfully familiar to me....
does that “robe” have the words “Crown Royal” on it?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Should not have left to someone else what they should have been doing. Ol' dude was probably in it for the money but they shirked their duty. handle your own business and this is not an issue. They probably thought they were getting off easy...didn't have to take care of her and then come at the end and clean up.

This is their fault if they took no interest while she lived.

A guy who use to work with me went to one of those prosperity ministry churches. He was telling me how his pastor was always talking about how God was blessing him. I told him let the members stop tithing and giving offerings for a few months and see how much he is blessed.

People need to wake up.

A guy who use to work with me went to one of those prosperity ministry churches. He was telling me how his pastor was always talking about how God was blessing him. I told him let the members stop tithing and giving offerings for a few months and see how much he is blessed.

People need to wake up.

Exactly!!!

John-Gray-Trump.jpg

d82c6c032acd61b5aa20f9d806f37759.jpg

People need to wake up.

LOL!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back