More church drama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is fukked up on so many levels...

I would sue the fukk out of every individual involved...

They really need to sit Sis. Longhead & Bro. Shortfoot down who escalated the situation...

They gonna have to cut her a check... Shyt a good lawyer can take this case on pro bono and dig in the church pockets.

Thomas Dexter Jake's got some hellified branding to squash the media attention of his stepson sucking peen in the Park to this and he will still maker plenty money Dionne of his sheep going in on the young lady on her fb page like this is her fault

I wish I could have a staff of volunteers working for me. All the money I have paid out over the years to employees and contractors......DAYUM!

My friend was turned away at a Potter's House men's prayer breakfast in 2014 b/c he couldn't afford the entry fee ... he thought it was free. All I could do is laugh to keep from crying ... people are so brainwashed and clueless about what the Bible really says.

I'm shocked that people are still shock these churches are constatnly being exposed as cesspools of evil, dysfunction, abuse, and confusion. House of God? Whatever!

My friend was turned away at a Potter's House men's prayer breakfast in 2014 b/c he couldn't afford the entry fee ... he thought it was free. All I could do is laugh to keep from crying ... people are so brainwashed and clueless about what the Bible really says.

I'm shocked that people are still shock these churches are constatnly being exposed as cesspools of evil, dysfunction, abuse, and confusion. House of God? Whatever!
Are you serious? My wife and mother-in-law went a few weeks ago. They didn't mention it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back