Mike Davis

John Lucas would not let his son fail. He was at a lot of our games with Davis coaching. He'd be at every home and road game with his son coaching. This is an interesting idea. If offered Banks would be in Charles office in 2.5 hours. He'd get the hell out of Scotlandville. The only thing he would miss is the Blue store and his family.

LOL ... I know you love TSU Ball ... but no AD gonna leave their position to be a coach under another AD ... that's hustling backwards.

35205568_2192799810735356_405948489067921408_n.jpg

Do you think any if them would have been retained.

Someone probably would have been put in charge of the program for the interim, especially this late. Some coaches leave late to set up someone on their staff to take over in the interim.

They would all have been unemployed on Monday if they didn't go with Davis. I bet them wives and girlfriends say we are going where. DETROIT!!!!!!!!!1! Good luck Coach Davis, thanks for the memories. Thanks to coach Davis i have been to Portland, Greenville SC and Nashville Tn for Ncaa games. Can't complain. Its going to be an interesting two weeks.

I'm surprised to be hearing some of the big names that are in the mix and interested in the job at TxSU. This lets me know how far TxSU has come as a basketball program.

Yeah, I've heard some as well. I hope all goes well in that regard. We need more of our programs to start investing in our revenue sports and stop living in struggle like it's still Jim Crow!

Back