Mike Davis

CONGRATULATIONS COACH DAVIS !!!!!!

So happy for him and his family!!!!

Words can't express how happy I am for him!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You all will never learn. We go through the Mike Davis is leaving every year, and every year we win the conference in basketball, not football, or win the conference tournament. Understand that Mike Davis would have to take a pay cut to take the Detroit Job. Do this test for me. Detroit MI. or Houston TEXAS. Try this 3 times and take an aspirin. Call me in the morning.

I am because I am in London with my now royal cousin Meghan celebrating plus our baseball team is in the where again...Championship Game...But I will wish Coach well if he leaves!

Hoping you don't return. (stay in London)...LOL

Last edited:
You all will never learn. We go through the Mike Davis is leaving every year, and every year we win the conference in basketball, not football, or win the conference tournament. Understand that Mike Davis would have to take a pay cut to take the Detroit Job. Do this test for me. Detroit MI. or Houston TEXAS. Try this 3 times and take an aspirin. Call me in the morning.
Um research. That coach at Detroit was making 450k to 475k a year. Can y’all top that? If so than yeah he should stay

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back