Michael Jackson Memorial Service.....

This was truly a black funeral at First Baptist of the Living God by the Shore thank you Jesus Church.

:clap::clap::clap:

I can top thatI was in the white part of town and stores were showing the funeral, Best Buy was having a MJ sell on all his stuff. They even set up a display from his stuff.
However I go to the hood and not ONE store was bothering to show it. A few stations are airing it but that was it.

So.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You need to take his black card and haze that mofo.:lol:

Okay? :lol:

For the not knowing Shelia Jackson Lee was the one who submitted the House resolution to honor him. Which is why she is speaking.

I thought she did an excellent job! :tup:

LOL...I thought she gave a good speech.

Very good job! :tup:

Smokey Robinson's daddy must be Dick Clark.....

That nikka look 27!!!

:shame:

Oh Lawd that boy look good! Damn! He gotta be 65, 70 huh? I'm 50 and he was a grown man when I was a little girl.

She sponsored the damn resolution so ummm HELL no :kaioken:

now.... Britain DOES have talent... that little boy is singing his ass off.

That little boy was so good!

As-Salaam-Alaikum, Bro. Michael Jackson... RIP... No one can do it or has ever done it better!
:bawling:
:bowdown::bowdown:

This was truly a black funeral at First Baptist of the Living God by the Shore thank you Jesus Church.

:clap::clap::clap:

Yes it was!! It was sho nuff a black funeral!! Homegoing service, not a memorial.

Usher came clean out the pulpit and tourcheded the casket. I was no mo good. :bawling: Then he got on his knees and laid his head in Katherine's lap. :bawling:

Yes it was!! It was sho nuff a black funeral!! Homegoing service, not a memorial.

Usher came clean out the pulpit and tourcheded the casket. I was no mo good. :bawling: Then he got on his knees and laid his head in Katherine's lap. :bawling:

Usher had me sick :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling::bawling:

Usher tow me up royally. :bawling:

I saw that and for a brief moment I was wondering if this was his fetish for older women. Then I thought it must be a funeral thing.

What happened to Chris Brown? I was expecting to see someone dance to one of Michael Jackson's songs.

Who was the producer of the show?...s/he did a pretty good job...on such short notice!

Ken Erlich he produces the Grammys :tup:

What happened to Chris Brown? I was expecting to see someone dance to one of Michael Jackson's songs.

Word is his people asked and they turned him down because of the Rhianna issue. They didn't want him to have to answer questions about his issues and they also wanted a more somber low key event not a big party thing.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ken Erlich he produces the Grammys :tup:

Word is his people asked and they turned him down because of the Rhianna issue. They didn't want him to have to answer questions about his issues and they also wanted a more somber low key event not a big party thing.

I think this was a very wise decision. Overall, I think the family has done a wonderful job with this balancing act of handling his home going.

Usher just couldn't hit the high notes of the song, he did alright...

I thought everyone did well considering the event. Usher and Jermaine broke down towards the end of their songs, and it messed me up.

i was actually glad to see JHud even be present. I don't think i'd be able to even attend another funeral having to have gone through all she has. Kudos to her also for doing a good job.

TWO KINGS MEET

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UeFUvW5YInQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UeFUvW5YInQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
MJ and JB are going to put on a Classic show for the Throne!!! Everybody up in the Heaven's are going to be having a good time!

Back