Michael Jackson Memorial Service.....

Didn't read thread, probably repeating...Was Smokie hating? What roll did Shelia play? Was she at the trial? Then where the L was Maxine Waters? Someone should have let Dick Gregory speak...I'm sure he had a better story than Magic's typical Kentucky Fried Chicken story. :retard: Should of had the ole school "sanctify security" there to get that dayum gum from those boys...lol Both you and I know that Prince would have put John Mayer @$$ to shame! Janet tense face...classic.

Tito and Marlon was a MESS. They look like they just can not believe it.

Just looking at Tito's face just made me real s_d. Man, I can not believe that Micheal is gone.

I just cant get "Never can say Goodbye" out of my head.

Same here man. I got a lot of his songs ringing in my head but the one that plays over and over is I Wanna Be Where You Are.

I also remember J5 singing My Cherie Amour. (sp)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tito and Marlon was a MESS. They look like they just can not believe it.

Just looking at Tito's face just made me real s_d. Man, I can not believe that Micheal is gone.

I just cant get "Never can say Goodbye" out of my head.

I don't know all the Jackson's but yeah Marlon had to try hard to get thru that. He did a great job tho. ....and if that was Tito standing over his right shoulder, yeah, I'm glad they didn't bring him to the mic 'cause he wouldn't have made it.

I don't know all the Jackson's but yeah Marlon had to try hard to get thru that. He did a great job tho. ....and if that was Tito standing over his right shoulder, yeah, I'm glad they didn't bring him to the mic 'cause he wouldn't have made it.

Yeah, I shedded a few tears when Marlon told Michael to hug his twin brother, Brandon for him.:(

On CNBC, the white reporter said, "apparently they are going to be with family and friends and eat at the Beverly Wilshire. I understand this is a custom in the African American community". :lol: I said yes ma'am it's called the REPAST. It is very, very important to us. :lecture:

I think his body was not in the coffin either. They didn't go back to the cemetary and went to the repast, so where was Michael. I guess they could leave him in the hearse til they finish eating. :noidea:

HELP ME UP PLEASE. :lol: Many go to the repast and then rush the family to hurry from the burial, so they can eat. :shame:FUL.

Thanx Ms. Jackie for confirming that. :tup:

Also, not trying to start a religious debate and don't know if this is new or good news to anyone else, but it is new to me and sholl makes me feel good...

via Mary Mary's fanpage facebook status on June 26 @ 4:44pm..."Last night we received some good news from Terri McFaddin-Solomon who is good friends with Sandra Crouch. Three weeks ago Sandra and Andre' spent some time with their close friend, Michael Jackson. Michael asked Andre` to play, "It Won't Be Long And We'll Be Leaving Here." Michael then prayed with Sandra and Andre and accepted Christ into his heart. Now he's singing in the heavenly choir.! Our hearts rejoice!"

he truly is at peace. :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah, I shedded a few tears when Marlon told Michael to hug his twin brother, Brandon for him.:(

Yea...that part got me along with Usher singing Gone Too Soon. I remember someone saying Mrs. Jackson had a child to die at birth, didn't know that was Marlon's twin. :(

I still can't believe it.

Last edited:
my goodness is he sick? :(

p.s.
the Tennessean is a hot paper right about now, they are on it. :lol:

Yeah, he dont look right. He need to give what he got to Bobby Brown....or they can exchange whatever they taking.

We must grieve Michael while celebrating his life. I love and appreciate his uniqueness. I am very saddened that he has passed, yet I know that his greatness was above what we as humans could grasp. He was so gifted in his mere style of existing; I think I admire “his styleâ€￾ even more than his talent.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Was it true that they were selling tickets to this? A radio station said a guy WON tickets to attend and couldn't go because he couldn't get plane tickets.

Was it true that they were selling tickets to this? A radio station said a guy WON tickets to attend and couldn't go because he couldn't get plane tickets.

No, they were not selling them. Since they had over a million people wanting to get into a venue that held about 20K people, you had to register on a website and hope to get chosen in a lottery. That is how Mike sold tickets to his concerts in London as well. So to those sold out concerts, there were still others who were not able to receive tickets if they were not chosen in the lottery.

Did President Obama send any special words to the family? I know he did say that he grew up listening to the Jacksons.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3yxqpFY8YM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3yxqpFY8YM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Had to bump this up. i still watch the clips of the service sometimes. Damn 2 years already. RIP to the Greatest of all Time

Back