MEAC Rumor: Delaware State to the Northeast Conference?

Not being able to sell tickets had caught up with the Mighty MEAC. The MEAC won’t survive without FAMU for many reasons. Del State going to the Northeast Conference is a good move for them, but they still need to schedule HBCU’s as non conference games to keep their alumni entertained. If they don’t schedule HBCU’s, then we will see Del State become a FCS Bluefield State quickly.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Western 7
SCSU/TNSU$
ALA ST*
AAMU*
ALB ST$
BCU$
FAMU$
JSU*
Eastern 7
ASU"
MVSU*
GSU$
SU*
APBU$
PVU$
TSU$
In football 8 gay men date 6 divisional games 1 * game and 1 $ game
That was laugh out loud funny when I read it. I should proofread voice recognition.

Not being able to sell tickets had caught up with the Mighty MEAC. The MEAC won’t survive without FAMU for many reasons. Del State going to the Northeast Conference is a good move for them, but they still need to schedule HBCU’s as non conference games to keep their alumni entertained. If they don’t schedule HBCU’s, then we will see Del State become a FCS Bluefield State quickly.

Could you enlighten me on Bluefield State?

Bluefield State and West Virginia State (both in WV) are HBCUs by designation but are both around 85-90%
white now
Yup! If Delaware State makes the decision to leave a HBCU Conference, then watch it happen. Del State is already a “yessir boss” type HBCU when it comes to leadership! Even the athletic programs have to same mentality. Don’t believe it, the see the Delaware-Delaware State Football Rivalry Agreement for more details. 😂

Yup! If Delaware State makes the decision to leave a HBCU Conference, then watch it happen. Del State is already a “yessir boss” type HBCU when it comes to leadership! Even the athletic programs have to same mentality. Don’t believe it, the see the Delaware-Delaware State Football Rivalry Agreement for more details.

Rivalry agreement?

Back