Mason, Culberson and Bell please own up to your mistakes..

GR, I know TP didn't mention a brand of football. Maybe he was enroute wot Phily when you talked about C ball. What is going on in Jackson?

I heard Bell turned down the Norte Dame job the year before he turned down A&T. Said it just wasn't the "right fit" for him and his family at the time.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
I heard Bell turned down the Norte Dame job the year before he turned down A&T. Said it just wasn't the "right fit" for him and his family at the time.

You heard that too?? I heard that Art Shell turned down the A&T job because he was not ready for such a challenge. :(

Dude, A&T was originally looking for 1-A assistants or former 1-A Head coaching rejects like Caldwell...contact Caldwell....led them to Bell...Bell had a job and he ain't like Comegy...Oh well....A&T got loser Small.

Your team is 2-6. My team is 6-1.

Everyone at A&T is happy with our coach. How many people at JSU (besides retards like you) can say the same?

Originally posted by A&T Brandmasta
A legitimate search would have to be done. I remember somebody referring to the Bell hire as a "lazy hire". If more genuine effort was put in to finding a good coach, maybe JSU would have found one.

Bell, who has no ties to JSU or the Southwestern Athletic Conference, has nearly 20 years of collegiate coaching experience, including stints as defensive coordinator at North Texas (1995-96), Wake Forest (1997-99) and Indiana (2000-01). Bell worked with Culberson at North Texas.

Bell had been at Chavez High in Houston, where his team went 1-9 this season, for six months.

This is the reason Bell was hired at Jackson State.

Originally posted by JSU
Bell, who has no ties to JSU or the Southwestern Athletic Conference, has nearly 20 years of collegiate coaching experience, including stints as defensive coordinator at North Texas (1995-96), Wake Forest (1997-99) and Indiana (2000-01). Bell worked with Culberson at North Texas.

Bell had been at Chavez High in Houston, where his team went 1-9 this season, for six months.

This is the reason Bell was hired at Jackson State.

Don't try to convience us, we already know.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Your team is 2-6. My team is 6-1.

Everyone at A&T is happy with our coach. How many people at JSU (besides retards like you) can say the same?

You are happy right now....again talk to me in three years chump.

Back