Man Oh Man ... EN VOGUE TO REUNITE

CEE DOG said:
Man this show was off the chain. Hip will never be on that level again. Man them ole school artist were in it for the love of the game.
AMEN to that...:bowdown:

These new so-called rappers and hip hoppers need to take note. That show was so good, last night. I was jamming my ass off. :tup:

BandFan said:
Exactly. Half of these lil rappes are some Bullsh@T, and BDK and company would run them off the map when it comes to true lyrics.

Yaw know that Kane wrote "The Vapors" for Biz Markie. Oh yeah, that was smoove how when Kanye finished "Gold Digger" they busted out with the beat of "Gold Digger" by EPMD. That was soooooooooooooo beautiful. sniff, sniff.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Im looking at the Big Daddy Kane performance now.

T.I. Black Thought, & Common TOE THAT SH@T UP!!!!!!!!

Loved the BDK tribute (with Black Thought and Common showing off his breakdancing skills). Grandmaster Flash was alway my favorite D.J..., Some people only know of Jazzy Jeff from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and don't know of his contribution to the Art of DJing and Scratching...,

It was good to see EnVogue again. They reminded me of fine wine that ages beautifully. Even though she wasn't an old school rapper, it was good to see Nia Long...,

Okay, I got off the subject for a second, hip hop honors right??? I didn't know M.C. Lyte could look so good (during the preshow)............,

Back