Man Oh Man ... EN VOGUE TO REUNITE

THAMES

en_vogue(undated-album-cover-med).jpg

EN VOGUE TO REUNITE FOR SALT N PEPA TRIBUTE: Ladies will perform ?Whatta Man? for VH1?s ?Hip Hop Honors? on Sunday.

*The four original members of the R&B quartet En Vogue will reunite and join Salt N Pepa to perform their 1993 collaborative hit ?Whatta Man? during the 2nd Annual "VH1 Hip Hop Honors" telecast on Sept. 26 at 9 p.m.

En Vogue?s Cindy Herron, Maxine Jones, Dawn Robinson, and Terry Ellis will share the stage once again and pay homage to honorees Cheryl James (Salt), Sandy Denton (Pepa), and Deidre "Dee Dee" Roper (DJ Spinderella) of Salt N Pepa, who are also reuniting for the special performance.

link...
http://www.eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=22480

en_vogue(undated-album-cover-med).jpg
Thanks for the heads up!!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, I was an undergrad in Grambling when they came in concert one year for Springfest. Talk about a beautiful show. :love:

:tup:

If En Vogue would have stayed together...Destiny's Chirren would not have been as "big" as they were.

Terri, Maxine, Dawn and Cindy were all very powerful vocalists.

I just want to see them again ................ :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: ......................don't care which one. :nod:

VH1 Hip Hop Honors, Original Members Of En Vogue will peform with Salt-N-Pepa!

VH1 Hip Hop Honors, Original Members Of En Vogue will peform with Salt-N- Pepa tonight on VH1 at 8:00 cst. Replay at 11:00 cst.

Re: VH1 Hip Hop Honors, Original Members Of En Vogue will peform with Salt-N-Pepa!

BROOKLYN Stand UP!!!!

Big Daddy Kane and The BIG tribute were the BEST.

BDK showed he still got the moves. TI was repping, Common showed his @ZZ when he started Break dancing. Smooth Operator will always be my favorite Big Daddy Kane song.

Damn, I miss B.I.G. I'd give my next check to hear a remix from him. The good die too young and fast.

R.I.P. BIG.

They still sound good together. :)

Damn I hope they get back together! :jump: :jump: :jump:

I got three word about the VH Hip Hop Award Show.

BIG DADDY KANE

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

sigma4life said:
BIG DADDY KANE

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

GUT and all, BDK was repping BROOKLYN to the Heart!!!!!!!
Man Im bout to DownLoad that "Smooth Operator" on my Ipod.

Last night substantiates the reason why I don't understand how people give they money to buy rap cds today. No originality, no style and NO D@M LYRICS!!!!!! True hip hop stars are few and far between. :smH

Since you all are talking about the "Kane". don't Jay-Z sound like him?

northern tiger said:
Last night substantiates the reason why I don't understand how people give they money to buy rap cds today. No originality, no style and NO D@M LYRICS!!!!!! True hip hop stars are few and far between. :smH

Since you all are talking about the "Kane". don't Jay-Z sound like him?

Jay has even taken some lyrics from KANE.

Speaking of JIgga, Big was supposed to be his Boy, WHY WASNT HE THERE and part of the Tribute.

:(

Kane definitely ripped it up...ya'll noticed that extra weight made it a little harder for the one dancer to flip him over to the other? :emlaugh:
They still pulled it off though!

Gotta give it to Nelly too. He did LL's "I'm Bad" justice. :tup:

Cindy, Max, Terri & Dawn.....still looking and sounding great, they should seriously consider getting back together, especially since there's no other girl group on the scene now. :love:

FAB5 said:
Gotta give it to Nelly too. He did LL's "I'm Bad" justice. :tup:

Why is he the same size as LL was when he did "IM BAD". He looked like he just got out the video shoot. :lol:

Nelly REPPED "IM BAD". I didnt care for his "Doing Well" rendition.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BandFan said:
Why is he the same size as LL was when he did "IM BAD". He looked like he just got out the video shoot. :lol:

Nelly REPPED "IM BAD". I didnt care for his "Doing Well" rendition.

Yeah, because Ciara was involved. Just because you are flexible and can "shake yo azz" doesn't mean you can represent hip-hop.

BandFan said:

Nitro Tech or EAS? :emlaugh:
He's put in the work as well, gotta give it to 'em.

FAB5 said:
Nitro Tech or EAS? :emlaugh:
He's put in the work as well, gotta give it to 'em.

I think its Cell Tech and Whey Protein. :lol:

Yeah Lil Nelly aint BSIng on the weights.
WTF is up with Melly Mel!?!?!? :xeye: That Ni99a on STERIODS!!!!!!

BandFan said:
WTF is up with Melly Mel!?!?!? :xeye: That Ni99a on STERIODS!!!!!!

Now that brother has clocked out fo' real, flexin' and posin' at every opportunity. :lol: :smh: :lol: :smh:

FAB5 said:
Now that brother has clocked out fo' real, flexin' and posin' at every opportunity. :lol: :smh: :lol: :smh:
:lol:
:lmao:

Man, he seriously on that shat. I'd be scared to be on the same stage as him. Scared the Ni99a might choke my @zz while Im rapping.

Man this show was off the chain. Hip will never be on that level again. Man them ole school artist were in it for the love of the game.

CEE DOG said:
Hip hop will never be on that level again.

I think it because MCs back then had to be fire, skills wise;otherwise the true MCs would have ran you off the stage.
Today, most "rap artist" rely on just a beat...yapping over and over about how many diamonds they can jam in their mouth, around their necks and wrists, crunk clubs and "garden tools."

FAB5 said:
I think it because MCs back then had to be fire, skills wise;otherwise the true MCs would have ran you off the stage.
Today, most "rap artist" rely on just a beat...yapping over and over about how many diamonds they can jam in their mouth, around their necks and wrists, crunk clubs and "garden tools."

yep.

BandFan said:

Man, he seriously on that shat. I'd be scared to be on the same stage as him. Scared the Ni99a might choke my @zz while Im rapping.

Yeah that dude scurr me! :uhoh:

FAB5 said:

Exactly. Half of these lil rappes are some Bullsh@T, and BDK and company would run them off the map when it comes to true lyrics.

Back