Man accused of knowingly exposing woman to HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mark A Hunter AKA Dr. Sweet Nupe has HIV -Man accused of knowingly exposing wome

Sent : Sunday, November 6, 2005 7:01 PM
To :
Subject : Understand This

When I asked you to marry me it was because I truly loved you in a way that I have never felt for a person in my life. I felt at that moment it was time for me to commit myself to you.

If I could take back the day I chose not to tell you I was HIV positive I would do so. But understand that if I could take that day back I would ask to take the day back that I was infected. You see this is not about me or you, solely. It is about us.

Yes I love you very much. I cannot take back what I did but I can try to build and learn from it. Part of the problem is you read so many articles and come to a conclusion that it is the end to all. Which it is not. These articles are depressing. That?s why I stopped reading about the disease a long time ago and followed my doctor?s precautions. These articles pull me down. This is a scary disease; and yes I am scared, but not for me but for you. My fear left me a long time ago about death. I just try daily never to make any mistake when it comes to you.

Are you infected? My answer is no, the reason is because you have had many test and they all came up negative. Will you ever get it, I cannot answer that. But all that I can do is insure that I do my part.

This is not easy for me. My family does not care whether I live or die; they are just happy for the time they have with me. If you want to leave this relationship?then I will have to understand and move on to someone who wants what I want. I choose to understand. You see people are born with cards that they must play with; I have tried to change mine for so long, but I have only stacked the deck against me. Now I am not even playing cards anymore, no more bluffs?no Aces?.no nothing. Just being me. A man who is in love with you.

Mark A. Hunter
"I Don't Know the Key to Success....But the Key to Failure is Not Trying at All"

Re: Mark A Hunter AKA Dr. Sweet Nupe has HIV -Man accused of knowingly exposing wome

it sat around for two days via the internet and no one posts it but the person who's circulating this was involved with him supposedly six years ago and waits until now to post? :confused:

Again...if this was someone who everyone "loves" on the board would this even hang out this long?

Just because it "could" be someone who posts on this board, folks want the thread gone and for the alleged victim to shut up. I wonder if the alleged victim was sleeping with folks some maybe on this board....and she knew she was HIV positive...would you want the man to not let other men know. :smh:

If she's lying, DSN shouldn't have any problems suing her for defamation of character.....if indeed that is him in that newspaper article.

No. Both parties should keep this legal issue between themselves Kellis.

she's posting letters and all.....Wow

How is the article old? It is clearly dated March 23, 2007?

So, H&H are we starting a trend here? Anyone with HIV can be posted on the board?
No one knew that this person was DSN until you posted his name.

Has he had a trial yet? Has he been convicted by a court?
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Again, are YOU HIV positive?
If so, let the men on this forum know so we'll take precautionary measures.

What's good for the goose......

:eek:
This shat get's deeper with every post.
Black Sunday has a new meaning however this play's out.:(

So are we starting a trend here? Anyone with HIV can be posted on the board?

What do you mean are we starting a trend? I was asking a question to TBF since he said the article was old and it was clearly dated March 23.

Whew....This is some serioius Shat...Say it aint so

What do you mean are we starting a trend? I was asking a question to TBF since he said the article was old and it was clearly dated March 23.

Sorry about that MSGSU. I meant HnH. I just corrected it.

So are we starting a trend here? Anyone with HIV can be posted on the board?

Jay, many people here know the real names of other posters. I knew what DSN's real name was prior to this article being posted. My only question is, how do we know the guy named in the article is the same guy that uses the DSN moniker????

Many years ago when I was a kid, my father was served some papers as a part of a lawsuit. Well when he went to court, it turned out he was not the right person. He had the same name and was the same age, but he was not the "one".

His court date is July 12, 2007. It took them almost a year and a half to find him. Justice will be served for all women who have come forward. I just wanted to let other women out there know so they could call. Have your partner test and go with them to get tested. Mr. Hunter brought me a fake HIV test stating he was negative, that?s why I didn?t know he had HIV. I don?t sleep around. I thought this man loved me. He didn?t. Everyone on the SWAC stay blessed?

Hmmmmmmmm something about this seems fishy...........

No. Both parties should keep this legal issue between themselves Kellis.

I guess if there are other women who may have slept with him on this board, they should just wait and see if they come up HIV positive and start doing a process of elimination.

If Hot and Heavy is INDEED a victim of this alleged Mark Hunter (it hasn't even been confirmed that it is INDEED DSN) and she wants to let other women be aware, then so be it. Like I said, if it isn't DSN, yet she says it is......then he can very well sue her.......it's right here in black and white.

the article is out there...the damage is done...if they know the individual they'll run a google if they haven't received a telephone call anyway from a friend...leaving this thread out there while other legitimate threads were axed for personal reasons makes no sense

Dayum!!!!!! I hope this isn't true, and not because I consider Mark to be a friend off of the board, but what I know of him, I don't think he would knowingly do this, if indeed he's the person they're looking for, and.

NICE

Is it possible to get a court date if he hasn't been arrested?

I guess if there are other women who may have slept with him on this board, they should just wait and see if they come up HIV positive and start doing a process of elimination.

If Hot and Heavy is INDEED a victim of this alleged Mark Hunter (it hasn't even been confirmed that it is INDEED DSN) and she wants to let other women be aware, then so be it. Like I said, if it isn't DSN, yet she says it is......then he can very well sue her.......it's right here in black and white.

Cool.

Is it possible to get a court date if he hasn't been arrested?

Very good question. I thought you had to be arrested first in a situation like this before being given a court date. :confused: The article says nothing about a court date.

If Hot and Heavy lives in Atlanta, why was this case filed in AR? Did she meet the alleged Mark Hunter on TSPN?

Very good question. I thought you had to be arrested first in a situation like this before being given a court date. :confused: The article says nothing about a court date.

good point something ain't right about this

Like my nana used to say I'll just wait and see this....something ain't adding up.... :smh:

Something just doesn't seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back