Man accused of knowingly exposing woman to HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hot & Heavy

If you slept with Mark Hunter please call Racheal Brown at 501-340-8197 to press charges against his sorry ass!

http://www.nwarktimes.com/nwat/News/51383/

An arrest warrant was issued Thursday by the Fourth Judicial District Prosecutor?s Office for a Fayetteville man accused of knowingly or willfully exposing a woman to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV ).

The warrant was issued in Washington County Circuit Court for 32-year-old Mark A. Hunter. The charge is a Class A felony punishable by six to 30 years in the Arkansas Department of Correction or a fine of up to $ 15, 000.

He allegedly faces a similar charge in Pulaski County.

On Nov. 13, 2001, according to the arrest affidavit, Hunter learned he had HIV based on a test from the Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services.

According to the affidavit, the alleged victim had dated and later became engaged to Hunter from July 2001 to November 2002. During that time, the affidavit states, Hunter ? knowingly exposed? the alleged victim to HIV without informing her that he had the disease.

On Feb. 28, the alleged victim learned Hunter has HIV because he is being charged with knowingly exposing a person to HIV in Pulaski County, according to the affidavit.

Re: Mark A Hunter AKA Dr. Sweet Nupe has HIV -Man accused of knowingly exposing wome

Is this a joke...................Explain...............Is this real?:confused: :xeye: :eek:

Re: Mark A Hunter AKA Dr. Sweet Nupe has HIV -Man accused of knowingly exposing wome

This Is really tough Moderators....Please Remove......Please....:no:

Somebody better come in an explain this in a hurry cause it's out there now. :no:

Or Explain.....Damn... WOW....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOW :eek: :eek: :eek: :shame: :shame:

WOW!!!

This is true. I am one of the victims of Mark Hunter aka Dr. Sweet Nupe. Don't take this off the SWAC. If there are other women out there that he has slept with they should know. Several women have come forward. Please pass this along. God Bless.

This is true. I am one of the victims of Mark Hunter aka Dr. Sweet Nupe. Don't take this off the SWAC. If there are other women out there that he has slept with they should know. Several women have come forward. Please pass this along. God Bless.

Damm.................:scared:
God Bless. :(

SPEECHLESS..............:(

Moderator must be sleep. It's obvious that someone has a bone to pick with somebody.:nod:

There is no bone to pick. Just the true facts. I gave you the article and a number to contact about this issue. Now help other Black women out there by letting them know who to call if they have slept with Mark Hunter aka Dr. Sweet Nupe. Stay Blessed

are you HIV+?

I would like to say this. I don't think that it is right to bring story on this page. True or not true. The Mods need to remove this ASAP. If this is a legal issue, it shouldn't be displayed on here. Both parties should keep this private.

Dayum!!!!!!!

That woman need to keep her legs closed and ask for a blood test. Miss Hot and Heavy...I'm quiet sure you wouldn't want anyone posting your business in a public forum...

Let's not go in this direction...................come on.:no:

This is true. You know how folks hook up on this board and people never know about it. So this will be a way of informing those females who may not know.

Dr. Phreeze, Thank you for killing Black women with your comment. People post articles on SWAC all day long, but since you know Mark Hunter AKA Dr. Sweet Nupe you want to take this article down. Some Woman on SWAC might need this information and you want to deny her of that.

Are you HIV+? We may need to post that on the forum to protect some of the men.:nod:

This is public just like you said. It was also in the news paper and online. Stay Blessed Dr. Phreeze.

I wonder if this wasn't DSN would this thread even be up still? We lost the men's forum on an issue way less serious that this so I guess this forum is next to go?

That article is old and "now" it makes its way to the page? No telling who had access to see this before it hits...

I wonder if this wasn't DSN would this thread even be up still? We lost the men's forum on an issue way less serious that this so I guess this forum is next to go?

That article is old and "now" it makes its way to the page? No telling who had access to see this before it hits...

I'm just here seeing how this play's out. :nod:
Don't know what to think about this.................:shame:

How is the article old? It is clearly dated March 23, 2007?

Just because it "could" be someone who posts on this board, folks want the thread gone and for the alleged victim to shut up. I wonder if the alleged victim was sleeping with folks some maybe on this board....and she knew she was HIV positive...would you want the man to not let other men know. :smh:

If she's lying, DSN shouldn't have any problems suing her for defamation of character.....if indeed that is him in that newspaper article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back