Luke Cage

Specifically, The Incident is the moment when Loki (Tom Holland) opened a portal over New York that allowed alien invaders known as Chitauri to invade.

I'm guessing they meant Tom Hiddleston since Tom Holland is Spider-Man.

Luke Cage Season 2 does suck. I became tired of them saying Ninja every other minute. Mariah was a great villain. Mariah and Shades...wasn't buying it. The story is whack.

Luv Jessica Jones Season 2 (I call it, I hate Trish and Malcom). It was like the two shows switched writes.

I described Luke Cage Season 2 as watching BET when they showed video. They could have kept that fecal matter.

Luke Cage Season 2 does suck. I became tired of them saying Ninja every other minute. Mariah was a great villain. Mariah and Shades...wasn't buying it. The story is whack.

Luv Jessica Jones Season 2 (I call it, I hate Trish and Malcom). It was like the two shows switched writes.

That I was tired of too....

I couldn't get thru JJ2, only made it 4 episodes in. Too slow...

That I was tired of too....

I couldn't get thru JJ2, only made it 4 episodes in. Too slow...

I couldn't make it through the first season of Jessica Jones. JJ2 start slow, but you will enjoy it and say wtf at the end of the show.

Another MCU show cancelled by Netflix...

Marvel universe a slice smaller with Luke Cage cancellation

The Marvel universe just got a slice smaller on Netflix with the cancellation of "Marvel's Luke Cage" after two seasons.

The news Friday surprised fans and came soon after Netflix axed another live-action Marvel series, "Iron Fist." Both are part of The Defenders world and ordered up by Netflix among five back in 2013.

"Unfortunately, Marvel's Luke Cage will not return for a third season," said a statement released by Netflix. "Everyone at Marvel Television and Netflix is grateful to the dedicated showrunner, writers, cast and crew who brought Harlem's Hero to life for the past two seasons, and to all the fans who have supported the series."

Netflix didn't provide a reason for the cancellation. An email request for additional comment was not immediately returned Saturday.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/marvel-universe-slice-smaller-cage-cancellation-163301885.html

Back