Luke Cage

I loss interest in Jessica Jones. I'm not watching.
Being familiar with the Luke Cage franchise from comics, I would suggest to give it a try. I didn't see Jessica Jones, but she wasn't pivotal character in the Marvel Universe until the 2000's or something like that. Luke Cage was around back in the 1970's.

Being familiar with the Luke Cage franchise from comics, I would suggest to give it a try. I didn't see Jessica Jones, but she wasn't pivotal character in the Marvel Universe until the 2000's or something like that. Luke Cage was around back in the 1970's.
Did Netflix release a full season? I binge watch good shows.

I will binge watch a soon as I get some time on my hand. Mean will, I have the #1 reissue of Luke Cage back in 92 or 93 with the plastic bag an everything. I wonder how much it would be worth?

I will binge watch a soon as I get some time on my hand. Mean will, I have the #1 reissue of Luke Cage back in 92 or 93 with the plastic bag an everything. I wonder how much it would be worth?
Is it the purple or red cover?
NAAxADYA.jpg
16e8b600-1a67-406d-83ef-c2890321c17e.jpg

Issue #1
April 1992 | VOLUME 1 | Marvel

NAAxADYAdABoAG0A.jpg

Grade 9.4 8.0 6.0 5.0 2.0
$2 $1.60 $.50 $.36 $.12
That's all? Man, I've went into a collector's store in Memphis and was offered $5.00 along with a #1Green Lantern Mosiac with the John Stewart (also 92) for $5.00 and that was 10 years ago (shrug shoulders)...

Last edited:

I finished it this last weekend. I think it went a couple shows to long, but overall I enjoyed it. The characters are actually from the comics 1972 start. It's a great ride!

That's all? Man, I've went into a collector's store in Memphis and was offered $5.00 along with a #1Green Lantern Mosiac with the John Stewart (also 92) for $5.00 and that was 10 years ago (shrug shoulders)...
The comic industry went through a reset a things got devalued. Another issue is that the publishers are producing more books and "buyers", not always readers or collectors, are buying more books and holding on to them; which saturates the comic book market, thus making collections worth-less.

I finished it. It was good and paced really well.

I think they could've scrapped the last two episodes. It felt like somebody else was writing it and was rushing it too much.

Cottonmouth has to be one of the best villains I have ever seen.

Back