Love and Hip Hop Atlanta?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What happened last night? I got home to late to catch it.

Too much but the main thing to me was Rasheeda and her dude at odds bigtime. I didn't know who was gonna cry first, him or her. :lol:

Kaylee showed a lil freak side for the first time with Benzino.

...and the end Joseline and Mimi had a one on one. I thought more was gonna pop off with that but it was a let down.

...oh and Scrappy.... :lol: Old girl told him it was over and he didn't seem phazed. he was just like, "u still gonna get me off child support, right?" :lol:

Women can learn a lot from shows like this 'cause WTF is Mimi fine azz doin? Stevie straight runnin over her and she ain't really tryna go nowhere. Scrappy don't give a fugg about Erica. He basically told her to be there when he gets ready for her. :lol: ...and I BET when he gets ready, (if ever) she gonna be there (you feel me... :lol:... he needs a new phrase quickly).

Stevie J ain't wrapped too tight! How you gonna set yourself up? :lol: The ending last night was funny as hell (to me, not to Joseline I'm sure).

What is Benzino doing? Dude is whack! Rabbit food? Already? :smh:

Stevie J ain't wrapped too tight! How you gonna set yourself up? :lol: The ending last night was funny as hell (to me, not to Joseline I'm sure).

Them island women put the mojo on you. They gets down way better than USA chicks.

Too much but the main thing to me was Rasheeda and her dude at odds bigtime. I didn't know who was gonna cry first, him or her. :lol:

That meeting with the blond haired manager that Rasheeda want to roll with, did not go well for Kirk. That lady cut his balls off and handed them back to him. Some of these young artist don't know that you don't work for the manager,they work for you. That lady should have said,you did a great job of getting Rasheeda of where she is today, but we have the connections and the resources to take her to the next level. But all that other bullsh!t she was saying was well.... for the bulls. And she looked at dude like a Cobra getting ready to strike it's prey when she said she did not want him on the team. Man she cut dude right in front of his wife--that was total emasculation.He is a good man.

That meeting with the blond haired manager that Rasheeda want to roll with, did not go well for Kirk. That lady cut his balls off and handed them back to him. .

She sure did. :lol: That's Waka Flacka's mom.

Brother got castrated in front of his wifey, don't pay to be nice might be why sometimes his wife didn't get the best deals can't have a manager who's a nice guy.

:lol: :emlaugh:

This was my first time watching, even though I had been reading about it online...and I must say I like the show! :lol:

Joseline slapped the dog shyt out of Stevie J and rightfully so! About time SOMEBODY hit his ass...should have been Joseline AND Mimi.

But I like Stevie J, he's so daymn dumb it's funny!! :emlaugh:

Kirk is two shades from leaving Rasheeda...she doesn't seem to respect him. :noidea:

Scrappy is awful. :lmao:

I am interested in seeing the tiff between K. Michelle and Rasheeda. I read this online yesterday about them tweefing and that they might have came to blows on the reunion behind the whole K. Michelle saying Memphiz used to beat her and now he's married to Toya (Lil Wayne's ex) who is Rasheeda's friend.

http://madamenoire.com/203389/maybe...se-k-michelle-and-rasheeda-are-tweefing-hard/

My thing is...I can see Rasheeda defending her friend (Toya) if K. Michelle was talking about TOYA but aint no way in heyal I'm defending my friend's man/husband over some shyt that may or may not have happened in the past. :popcorn:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This was my first time watching, even though I had been reading about it online...and I must say I like the show! :lol:

Joseline slapped the dog shyt out of Stevie J and rightfully so! About time SOMEBODY hit his ass...should have been Joseline AND Mimi.

But I like Stevie J, he's so daymn dumb it's funny!! :emlaugh:

Kirk is two shades from leaving Rasheeda...she doesn't seem to respect him. :noidea:

Scrappy is awful. :lmao:

I am interested in seeing the tiff between K. Michelle and Rasheeda. I read this online yesterday about them tweefing and that they might have came to blows on the reunion behind the whole K. Michelle saying Memphiz used to beat her and now he's married to Toya (Lil Wayne's ex) who is Rasheeda's friend.http://madamenoire.com/203389/maybe...se-k-michelle-and-rasheeda-are-tweefing-hard/

My thing is...I can see Rasheeda defending her friend (Toya) if K. Michelle was talking about TOYA but aint no way in heyal I'm defending my friend's man/husband over some shyt that may or may not have happened in the past. :popcorn:

This whole situation is wild. I was home in New Orleans this weekend and it was mentioned in barbershop/salon talk that early in the Toya & Memphis relationship that ole dude tried to jump on Toya and was put in his place real quick.

This stuff is wilder than Jerry Springer. Entertain me until I sweat!!! :lol: :emlaugh:

Last night was the funniest ever! The funniest for me is when Scrappy's mom mispelled b!tch! waay too funny.

Last night was the funniest ever! The funniest for me is when Scrappy's mom mispelled b!tch! waay too funny.

And she was DEAD serious about it!! :emlaugh:

I still dont' feel right with Rasheeda telling K. Michelle maybe it didn't happen the way she's saying it did. Once again...a man is being accused of something and every female around that man (Toya and K. Michelle) are speaking up and the man isn't saying shyt. :rif:

Benzino is stupid...he totally fugged up when talking to Mimi when he called her Joseline.

That Karly chick is crazy...she irritated me when she was trying to talk to Benzino and kept cutting him off and telling him he's angry. I felt like I was watching "Madea Goes to Jail" when she was in anger management with Dr. Phil and he kept asking why was she so angry and she kept replying, "I'm not angry. I'm just tired of people telling me I'm angry". :emlaugh:

None of them broads have careers...Rasheeda, Karly, K. Michelle, etc.

Before I say this, I don't condone hitting women at all. Never have and never will, I will walk away before I hit on a female honestly. With that being said, I hate the fact that K. Michelle is claiming that buddy beat on her and it stops right there. Nothing was done about it, she let him get away with that. No reports were filed, she claims she has texts messages to show proof but why didn't she report that to the police? Seems like she is doing this to bring him down, because he has moved on. Anytime you make a claim that someone beats on you, its should never just end right there. It should be investigated and reported so we wont have to choose sides and speculate on what really happened. I'm really over her and her sob stories about playing the victim when she did nothing about it after it initially happened. That don't sit right with me....

Before I say this, I don't condone hitting women at all. Never have and never will, I will walk away before I hit on a female honestly. With that being said, I hate the fact that K. Michelle is claiming that buddy beat on her and it stops right there. Nothing was done about it, she let him get away with that. No reports were filed, she claims she has texts messages to show proof but why didn't she report that to the police? Seems like she is doing this to bring him down, because he has moved on. Anytime you make a claim that someone beats on you, its should never just end right there. It should be investigated and reported so we wont have to choose sides and speculate on what really happened. I'm really over her and her sob stories about playing the victim when she did nothing about it after it initially happened. That don't sit right with me....

Yeah, that whole thing was rather odd. If that cat beat you, why is he still able to text you? I would think all communication would be cut off from that point. But it is what is, though.

Something is fishy about all them crazy folks on this show. :lol: Mi Mi ain't wrapped to tight either. :lol:

Back