Love and Hip Hop Atlanta?

CEE DOG

Did yall see this last night on VH-1? Man I tell you. Money and fools.............:sick:

I no longer have cable so fortunately my fiance can not come to my house and turn the tv to that show. Well, I have no tv so she couldn't anyway.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lil Scrappys Mom? :lol: and :smh:
Stevie J? Isnt that the same dude who had the sex tape with Eve back in 2000?

Man, I saw that foolishness last night, and saw a preview of what the rest of the season is gonna look like. :tdown:

Back to Syfy i go.

Can't believe I stooped that low and actually watched it... Actually just had it on while I was taking a bath.... Now there were a couple of nice looking women on there, but their foolishness/ghettoness is just a plain turnoff... Everything about the show was RATCHET!

Its almost like a DirecTV commercial.

When you invite Flavor Flav to Surreal Life, he’s going to try to smash Bridgette Neilsen.

When he smashes Bridgette Neilsen, he gets rejected on a show about smashing Bridgette Neilsen.

When he gets rejected, VH1 has to find anyone who would want to sleep with him.

When they find regular chickas to sleep with him, they realize how profitable ratchet TV is.

And when they find out how profitable ratchet TV is, Momma Dee ends up on your Monday night lineup. Don't let Momma Dee end up on your Monday night lineup.

I refuse to watch.... I saw facebook posts of it however, many people seem to have tuned in... I will not waste my breaths and heartbeats watching Ignorance.....Lessoned learned after watching 1 episode of The first Love & Hip Hop... and Last season's Basketball wives...One episode....

Its sad to see ignorance is still bliss in some people. Again.. Ya'll go for it if you choose... Just not my style...It is beneath me...

Nope. Probably won't watch it b/c I don't really know any of those folks, but I got excited when I read Jim Jones and Chrissy were getting their own show (from the original Love & Hip Hop). :happydance: :emlaugh:

Nope. Probably won't watch it b/c I don't really know any of those folks, but I got excited when I read Jim Jones and Chrissy were getting their own show (from the original Love & Hip Hop). :happydance: :emlaugh:

Jim still ain't married that girl huh?

When you invite Flavor Flav to Surreal Life, he’s going to try to smash Bridgette Neilsen.

When he smashes Bridgette Neilsen, he gets rejected on a show about smashing Bridgette Neilsen.

When they find regular chickas to sleep with him, they realize how profitable ratchet TV is.

And when they find out how profitable ratchet TV is, Momma Dee ends up on your Monday night lineup. Don't let Momma Dee end up on your Monday night lineup.

:emlaugh:

hellz yeah ken!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
In my opinion atl women are beautiful but it seems to me they pine after
men who treat them like crap.
This is my opinion formulated from tv, real life and this board.

The show should have been titled "Ghetto Chicks of Atlanta".

The chicks are more aggressive and use more foul language than the guys on the show.

For entertainment purposes, you gotta luv those hoes.

http://madamenoire.com/189223/mona-...-love-hip-hop-critics-change-the-dmn-channel/

We’ve only seen one episode of “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta” but it obviously didn’t take long for people to chalk it up as a ratchet hot mess of a show. Apparently all that talk has made it’s way back to the show’s producer, Mona Scott-Young, and already she’s tired of it.

Using the best platform to get your “I don’t care what you have to say ’bout me” thoughts out there, Mona took to Twitter to extend this message to critics”

You know what they say..”Shoot the messenger”. But more simply, if you don’t like the show…DON’T WATCH IT! Freedom of choice!! I just … the folks talking s*** but glued to the screen. Change the damn channel!! LOL!”

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Unfortunately, as long as there is a market for these shows, they are going to be made.

I was watching the WGN midday news yesterday and one of the stars of Mob Wives Chicago was talking about her role in the show. She said while many folks might be turned off by all the "drama," the alternative (or the non-dramatic) is viewed as boring and the ratings reflect that.

We're hypocritical in that regard. We complain about shows like Love and Hip-Hop, Jersey Shore, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Basketball Wives. But damn it if we ain't watching, which gives the creators the balls and ovaries to produce second, third, fourth and 99th season of these shows.

I, for one, hope those involved with Reality TV go broke and have to beg for money on the streets of the Dominican Republic. But at the same time, you gotta respect the fact these network execs have found a way to exploit our fascination with foolishness and stupidity.

Crazy show, but this is how blacks act. Me watching the show wont influence me at all. Its entertainment for me...

:lol: :emlaugh:

(Thanks Geico)

Unfortunately, as long as there is a market for these shows, they are going to be made.

I was watching the WGN midday news yesterday and one of the stars of Mob Wives Chicago was talking about her role in the show. She said while many folks might be turned off by all the "drama," the alternative (or the non-dramatic) is viewed as boring and the ratings reflect that.

We're hypocritical in that regard. We complain about shows like Love and Hip-Hop, Jersey Shore, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Basketball Wives. But damn it if we ain't watching, which gives the creators the balls and ovaries to produce second, third, fourth and 99th season of these shows.

I, for one, hope those involved with Reality TV go broke and have to beg for money on the streets of the Dominican Republic. But at the same time, you gotta respect the fact these network execs have found a way to exploit our fascination with foolishness and stupidity.

I have a friend that claims she hates BBW's but when I tell you this chick was calling me up at 8:05pm as soon as the Reunion shows went off each week to discuss what happened and how it looks bad for Black women. I was like, "damn Qi...I DVR and watch later without the commercials so I haven't even seen it yet. But if you hate it so much why the heyal you keep watching it?!" :retard: :emlaugh:

I have a friend that claims she hates BBW's but when I tell you this chick was calling me up at 8:05pm as soon as the Reunion shows went off each week to discuss what happened and how it looks bad for Black women. I was like, "damn Qi...I DVR and watch later without the commercials so I haven't even seen it yet. But if you hate it so much why the heyal you keep watching it?!" :retard: :emlaugh:

Yeah, it's sort of the same thing with the Heat. Cats outside Miami hate that squad, but darn near everyone watching each game living and dying with every play. :crazy:

Back