Love and Hip Hop Atlanta?

Stevie J is one fool but why did he let his boy Benzino get played like that? I said a few weeks ago that the chick was only with him to get a hit out.. u see she moved on to Roscoe Dash. If I could see it.. I'm sure a tru playa like Stevie J could see it. ijs

Joseline is STILL the finest of them all to me but did ya'll see K. Michelle in that gray dress!

At the end of this show, the only people who made come up's were from the Stevie J camp. Stevie J has become relevant again (even without hit), Joseline kept moving on up from the strip club and Mimi finally saw the light. Now she can just focus on keeping those houses clean. I'm not so sure what Roscoe can do for Karlie and does this mean that Vince Hubert won't be working with her now?

Stevie J is one fool but why did he let his boy Benzino get played like that? I said a few weeks ago that the chick was only with him to get a hit out.. u see she moved on to Roscoe Dash. If I could see it.. I'm sure a tru playa like Stevie J could see it. ijs

Joseline is STILL the finest of them all to me but did ya'll see K. Michelle in that gray dress!

At the end of this show, the only people who made come up's were from the Stevie J camp. Stevie J has become relevant again (even without hit), Joseline kept moving on up from the strip club and Mimi finally saw the light. Now she can just focus on keeping those houses clean. I'm not so sure what Roscoe can do for Karlie and does this mean that Vince Hubert won't be working with her now?

Honestly this is one of the best reality shows. If the interviews or recaps were edited out it would be a movie. I still think some of the lines in this show were scripted..but all and all it was a good show. For me all of the sistahs were fine. About MiMi cleaning service or janitorial service. I know of a guy who makes $55,000 a year off one building. He has more than one contract with different office buildings. He's making around $350,000 thousand a year or more. I think Mimi is doing a OK for herself, the janitorial business is very lucrative IF you can get the contract. Anyway K Michelle in that dress :sperm: boy, :lol:. I hate to hear that he ex beat her up though.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
http://thebeatdfw.com/2012902/entir...-towards-african-americans-what-do-you-think/You know I listen to that whole clip. I think African Americans take shows and movies waay too seriously. Ricky told a mega heavy weight to clean it up. But that's objective. Ricky don't realize there are some in the black community who does not like his style of comedy and that includes,Steve Harvey, Cedric The Entertainer,DL Hugley too. Hec..there are black people who don't like Bill Cosby's style of humor. There are black people who do not like Rev Al Sharpton's style,Rev Jesse Jackson, Just because you think your show is positive there are others who at the same time think their shows is buffoonery. African Americans need to realize we do live in country of choices.and those days where one person one show,one group that speak for a whole group of people. Ricky was wrong on this but this is free a country. But I am the one who try not to criticize another's art or expression. I hate censorship with a passion and for him to criticize this show because it does not appeal to his taste is wrong. We as African Americans have produced shows both that appeal to people who want to see something on THEIR VIEW of what they think is positive. Naaa I don't agree with Ricky Smiley on this one.

Last edited:
What's positive about Love and Hip Hop Atlanta????

You know I listen to that whole clip. I think African Americans take shows and movies waay too seriously. Ricky told a mega heavy weight to clean it up. But that's objective. Ricky don't realize there are some in the black community who does not like his style of comedy and that includes,Steve Harvey, Cedric The Entertainer,DL Hugley too. Hec..there are black people who don't like Bill Cosby's style of humor. There are black people who do not like Rev Al Sharpton's style,Rev Jesse Jackson, Just because you think your show is positive there are others who at the same time think their shows is buffoonery. African Americans need to realize we do live in country of choices.and those days where one person one show,one group that speak for a whole group of people. Ricky was wrong on this but this is free a country. But I am the one who try not to criticize another's art or expression. I hate censorship with a passion and for him to criticize this show because it does not appeal to his taste is wrong. We as African Americans have produced shows both that appeal to people who want to see something on THEIR VIEW of what they think is positive. Naaa I don't agree with Ricky Smiley on this one.

You know I listen to that whole clip. I think African Americans take shows and movies waay too seriously. Ricky told a mega heavy weight to clean it up. But that's objective. Ricky don't realize there are some in the black community who does not like his style of comedy and that includes,Steve Harvey, Cedric The Entertainer,DL Hugley too. Hec..there are black people who don't like Bill Cosby's style of humor. There are black people who do not like Rev Al Sharpton's style,Rev Jesse Jackson, Just because you think your show is positive there are others who at the same time think their shows is buffoonery. African Americans need to realize we do live in country of choices.and those days where one person one show,one group that speak for a whole group of people. Ricky was wrong on this but this is free a country. But I am the one who try not to criticize another's art or expression. I hate censorship with a passion and for him to criticize this show because it does not appeal to his taste is wrong. We as African Americans have produced shows both that appeal to people who want to see something on THEIR VIEW of what they think is positive. Naaa I don't agree with Ricky Smiley on this one.

How can you say on one hand that you don't criticize expressions of art but on the other hand criticize a person for their opinion. You can't have it both ways.

Sometimes I do believe that mankind is moving in reverse and we are getting dumber. TV shows are dumbed down, movies are dumbed down and music is dumbed down.

What's positive about Love and Hip Hop Atlanta????

Absolutely nothing. What's healthy about fast food? Nothing-- but there are people who do eat it some of the time. The same thing with TV shows or movies,they may be some shows that are not positive but people want to watch it. My point is, just because one person may not like something does not mean everyone has to follow suit. Ricky suggested that Mona Scott "clean up her show" just because he did not like some elements of the show.

How can you say on one hand that you don't criticize expressions of art but on the other hand criticize a person for their opinion. You can't have it both ways.
Well looking at it I should have said censor rather than criticize. This is a free country and people have a right to give their opinion whether it's positive or negative. But no one has the right to censor or suggest that someone change their style or show or expression because it does not appeal to a certain taste or point of view. When Ricky suggested to Mona Scott Young that she should "clean her show up" he cross the line right there for me.

Look I remember watching this news clip on CNN where young Iranian musicians had to perform in front of the religous clerics for approval. The clerics did not approve of their music so they were rejected. That's censorship at it's worst. Ricky Smiley stated in the audio clip if Rev Al Sharpton and Rev Jesse Jackson would not approve of Mona Scott Young show---well of course they wouldn't they are religous people. My point is we can't go down that road of censorship just because we don't like a show.

Last edited:
Rasheeda's final display of loyalty to her husband really did it for me.... Honestly, that was the most poignant and positive thing I saw on the show. She had me kinda worried about her character for a while dealing with that big rough lookin' lady with the blond hair. She brought it on home though. I luz dat Joseline gurl body... Both K. Michelle and Benzino are mentally unstable... I suggest Seroquel for them.

Sometimes I do believe that mankind is moving in reverse and we are getting dumber. TV shows are dumbed down, movies are dumbed down and music is dumbed down.

After being smart all day at work. I wanna be dumb as fcuk when I get home! :lol:
I will get smart again in the morning.

After being smart all day at work. I wanna be dumb as fcuk when I get home! :lol:
I will get smart again in the morning.
LOL...

Anyway back to the show...Karle need to reevaluate her situation. Trying to be a rapper at 40 years old. The same that for guys trying to be rappers at 40 should be the same for ladies too. Now if she was writing and producing her own material maybe it would be different. But to get airplay on radio stations where the major labels got it pretty much sewed up,it's hard for anyone as an independent to make it . Benzino offered to marry her but I think he is lucky that she had her doubts. I can't blame him for walking away.

http://thebeatdfw.com/2012902/entir...-towards-african-americans-what-do-you-think/You know I listen to that whole clip. I think African Americans take shows and movies waay too seriously. Ricky told a mega heavy weight to clean it up. But that's objective. Ricky don't realize there are some in the black community who does not like his style of comedy and that includes,Steve Harvey, Cedric The Entertainer,DL Hugley too. Hec..there are black people who don't like Bill Cosby's style of humor. There are black people who do not like Rev Al Sharpton's style,Rev Jesse Jackson, Just because you think your show is positive there are others who at the same time think their shows is buffoonery. African Americans need to realize we do live in country of choices.and those days where one person one show,one group that speak for a whole group of people. Ricky was wrong on this but this is free a country. But I am the one who try not to criticize another's art or expression. I hate censorship with a passion and for him to criticize this show because it does not appeal to his taste is wrong. We as African Americans have produced shows both that appeal to people who want to see something on THEIR VIEW of what they think is positive. Naaa I don't agree with Ricky Smiley on this one.

I can't listen view link at work...but are you saying Rickey Smiley is criticizing somebody's show!?? :emlaugh:

Does he really think his radio show is all that positive?! :retard:

Aye Ricky, you wanna be so positive to the black community, then tell us why you sent your kids to the University of Alabama instead of Bama St? Man I tell you, gotta love nikkers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I got hi def television. The only bruises I saw was on Stevie J. :lol: :emlaugh: That dude had a purple mark under one eye a bruise right below his chin, was holding his stomach and was staggering at one point. They edited the holy shiat out of that azz whooping.

Yea that is what is was...... :lol: :emlaugh: I'm telling you though Stevie J got his azz whooped. :lol: :emlaugh: Listen to what old JROCK is telling you.

I tried to "told" you! :lol: :emlaugh:

Back