Like Suge Knight Said

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So let’s see...I smack their coach but they make fun of a commercial about women’s products. Re cycled smack at its best.

53D0C93D-32B2-44D4-8266-4B3A784EA850.jpeg
Im gone leave this on right here.... cause @The Founder already knows wassup.... Y’all just make sure your stadium clean ... Coach Prime don’t want to see no mold or spilled muscle milk on the floor... and please please please make sure there’s running water in the away locker room... We’d hate for coach Prime to have to get on national TV and expose Gram for what we already knew... some cheap ass rip off country tigers.... Real Tiger “Fired Up” that foot in y’all ass.

View attachment 11837
Im gone leave this on right here.... cause @The Founder already knows wassup.... Y’all just make sure your stadium clean ... Coach Prime don’t want to see no mold or spilled muscle milk on the floor... and please please please make sure there’s running water in the away locker room... We’d hate for coach Prime to have to get on national TV and expose Gram for what we already knew... some cheap ass rip off country tigers.... Real Tiger “Fired Up” that foot in y’all ass.

Yup I said it they can. See I'm not like you JSU people and try to clean shit up with an idiotic statement. You all would say "Gram can go undefeated." Then on the week yall play Gram you would go back and edit your post. See this is why Lynch Street Lies!!! Yall can't help it. You got a dude with busted flip flops trying smack...what hard brother wears femal style busted flip flops....you got TigerPride who is only allowed to post for 2 hours a week per his wife....then you..

Yup I said it they can. See I'm not like you JSU people and try to clean shit up with an idiotic statement. You all would say "Gram can go undefeated." Then on the week yall play Gram you would go back and edit your post. See this is why Lynch Street Lies!!! Yall can't help it. You got a dude with busted flip flops trying smack...what hard brother wears femal style busted flip flops....you got TigerPride who is only allowed to post for 2 hours a week per his wife....then you..
Nice monologue and all... you’ve already lost even explaining yourself... do better flounders... they need to take your computer away at the retirement home.... I know they tired of your “I got to type one individual key loud asf” gram loving self. JSU gone put the beat down on y’all cause it’s time too... ain’t nobody scared of Gram no more. Kincaid and Dooley been long gone .... and spoiler alert... Alien head about to get exposed.

Nice monologue and all... you’ve already lost even explaining yourself... do better flounders... they need to take your computer away at the retirement home.... I know they tired of your “I got to type one individual key loud asf” gram loving self. JSU gone put the beat down on y’all cause it’s time too... ain’t nobody scared of Gram no more. Kincaid and Dooley been long gone .... and spoiler alert... Alien head about to get exposed.

Saturday...and we JSU loses I don't want to hear no "we beat ourselves bullshit"....you know how you do...just make up reasons why JSU beats themselves.

Saturday...and we JSU loses I don't want to hear no "we beat ourselves bullshit"....you know how you do...just make up reasons why JSU beats themselves.
If we lose ... as I always have I’ll show up and congratulate Gram as I did last year and move on... big emphasis on the “if” ...

I don't believe it unless Get Ready comes back to cheer on thee, since he still in the witness protection program I can't "believe" in neon Deion yet LOL

Hmmm, this game ain't gonna be nothing nice.......LOL The SWAC needs to learn how to stagger their t.v. football games better. 12:00, 3:30 & 7:00

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Grams overconfidence and expectation of the same ole status quo of “Jackson State Football” will be the reason they lose this game... it’s clear we’re the underdogs. And I’m okay with it. We’ll make y’all believe.

Back