Like Suge Knight Said

Grams overconfidence and expectation of the same ole status quo of “Jackson State Football” will be the reason they lose this game... it’s clear we’re the underdogs. And I’m okay with it. We’ll make y’all believe.

Same shit you said in 2019...and 2018....and 2017...

Our overconfidence? Projection is a bitch.
If you start your smack with what you did before as a reason for what you’ll do again despite the evidence that shows this game isn’t a normal given as years past... that would be the definition of overconfidence add in arrogance... please show me in this thread where a JSU poster has done this? I can point out several times including the person who posted this elementary school smack at best thread...

Last edited:
Bro I didn’t start this and I don’t think any game any year is the same. Soooooooo... Not my argument but you Jackson State guys are all over the site talking reckless. Y’all might want to pump your brakes and drive slow homie.

Bro I didn’t start this and I don’t think any game any year is the same. Soooooooo... Not my argument but you Jackson State guys are all over the site talking reckless. Y’all might want to pump your brakes and drive slow homie.
Man, uck all dat isht ^^^^^^^ up there you talking. Come on a take this ass kicking like a man. Or like a "G" man. Like this guy says,

TheThing2015.jpg

"It's Ass Kicking Time!!!"

Damn you Tsucks, won't even talk to lil ole Pee Vee, so I have to talk on a thread where I have no dog in the hunt, I know you are up to no good, smh

But the Gmen and Thee are funny, can't wait for this game

Thanks for proving my point bud... you’re getting owned by me per usual...

Owned...negro please if anything you keep embarrassing and humiliating yourself because each time JSU gets their ass whooped. You are the dude who keeps bragging that he almost won the lottery.

Don't go down there touring the Museum pre-game and all that shyt. Go there, take care of Business and then on to the next one! Time for this losing shyt to come to an END!! :mad:

Back