Liberty University

I bet in Becki's little head, her nookie is/was the main reason why Liberty grew to its current size. Basically, people enrolled in Liberty just to get a taste of her nookie, which is the sick mind of an uneducated trailer park trash ho from Winston-Salem, North Kackalacky. She's no different than those mindless women who spend hours and days on social media sites trying to get their views up by twerking and talking crap. Like Donald Trump and his sexual misconducts, she is another reason why uneducated White folks should not be economically empowered over others. They actually believe their sex organs are the main reason why the world turns.

Last edited:
Last edited:

The school is in complete damage control mode. Also, Jerry, Jr. owns several properties that the school uses. I'm sure they are trying to figure out what is actually school properties and what is his properties. It won't be that easy to completely purge Jerry, Jr. from Liberty's business affairs. Jerry, Jr. has damn near purchased half of Lynchburg, mostly old shopping centers that has benefited the school. Lynchburg's main mall is now owned by Jerry, Jr., which is not far from the campus. The school uses the mall's parking lot to park Liberty's buses and overflow parking. And before it was torn down, the old Sear's building was a test center for online students.

Last edited:
Report: Ex-university president Jerry Falwell Jr. found bleeding, drunk
Devil!!!

What I find strange about the story is that his wife Becki was not home at 2:30 a.m. and she had to break into the house to get to him. Is Jerry, Jr. living a separate life apart from his wife??? It definitely seems like he is a closet homosexual.

I love when hypocrites are exposed ... he's been a liar and full of BS from day 1. He only uses God name for profit and spew his hatred.

Lynchburg, VA just might become another Danville, VA after the Goodyear factory abandoned Danville. Liberty is probably the biggest economic engine in Lynchburg, VA.

Lynchburg, VA just might become another Danville, VA after the Goodyear factory abandoned Danville. Liberty is probably the biggest economic engine in Lynchburg, VA.

Liberty University ain't going anyway .. the most gullible and naive people I know are evangelicals. They'll see all this foolishness and exploitation and explain it away and blame it on the devil.

Liberty University ain't going anyway .. the most gullible and naive people I know are evangelicals. They'll see all this foolishness and exploitation and explain it away and blame it on the devil.

You are right, Liberty is not going anywhere, but the big donations and the industries that have located to Lynchburg, VA due to the Falwell's political influences will probably dry up. Lynchburg, VA is an interesting city. Major distribution companies such as Bausch Lomb, J-Crew, Frito Lay, etc. have located there without the city having key pieces of modes of transportation, such as no interstate highway, inadequate airport, and no water port. The only adequate mode of transportation Lynchburg has is freight rail with passenger service with Amtrak via the Crescent from New Orleans to New York City. The $2 billion economic impact Liberty has created in the Lynchburg Metro Area goes beyond the school itself.

Last edited:
You are right, Liberty is not going anywhere, but the big donations and the industries that has located to Lynchburg, VA due to the Falwell's political influences will probably dry up. Lynchburg, VA is an interesting city. Major distribution companies such as Bausch Lomb, J-Crew, Frito Lay, etc. have located there without the city having key pieces of modes of transportation, such as no interstate highway, inadequate airport, and no water port. The only adequate mode of transportation Lynchburg has is freight rail with passenger service with Amtrak via the Crescent From New Orleans to New York City.

We shall see. I highly doubt they leave simply due to the situation with the trust fund baby Falwell Jr. Most of them are low-key drunks, druggies, and swingers themselves if we're being honest. I grew up in a black evangelical church, I know wassup ... it's all an act for most of them. Falwell Jr. will keep his power, just he won't be the figurehead he once was

We shall see. I highly doubt they leave simply due to the situation with the trust fund baby Falwell Jr. Most of them are low-key drunks, druggies, and swingers themselves if we're being honest. I grew up in a black evangelical church, I know wassup ... it's all an act for most of them. Falwell Jr. will keep his power, just he won't be the figurehead he once was

More than likely his brother Jonathan will be elevated to some level of power, but it seems like he wants to have little to do with the university and concentrate more on being the head pastor of his daddy's church (Thomas Road Baptist Church). Just recently, I learned how VUL is tied to the Falwells. I always knew they were, but just didn't know how. A Black pastor on VUL's Board and Jerry, Jr. are best of friends. Most Black folks (Democrats and Republicans) in key positions in Lynchburg, VA have ties with the Falwells.

Back