Letter to the Mafia

These Gram clowns are sooo afraid. They (as well as everyone on this board) knows what will happen when they set foot in Jackson. Gram, you haven't stopped our offense since '94. You haven't had a clue how to stop our receivers since then, but yet you're trying to convince (yourselves) that you've got the answer this year, against what is likely the greatest receiving corp in recent SWAC history?

This is odd. First half the SWAC board predicted a defeat for us at Valley. After we played with them and still put up 66, now they're predicting defeat at AAMU. Never mind we score more points in 2 quarters against valley than AAMU has scored all season. And let us remember that most of the points we've given up this year have come during garbage time(teams who struggle against Alcorn won't understand this concept). I sense the fear on this board, and it's very understandable. After all, Kent has accounted for 10 touchdowns in 2 games not playing nearly as well as he could.

And before you dog Valley's defense, ask yourself when was the last time your team put up 60 in 3 quarters against anybody.

So am I to assume that this is not a big game? Are you implying that Hughes really didn't mean to delay those tapes? Does this mean that you are not concerned about A&M and the dreaded month of October?

I want to get all that down now so that when your azzes are crying for help from Valley or Alcorn later in the season, I can remind you of my premonitions. Please win this week...It's important that you don't lose any divisional games. You know you can't afford it. Tell me, will you go 1-3 against the West again this year? Boy I bet yall glad PVU counts huh!

MB the last time JSU was this confident of a victory, we kicked their butts. They have already counted us out on the local scene.

This may seem like a home game for JSU because they have over 5000 alums in the city.

MikeBigg,

I am sorely disappointed in the fear and foolishness you show in your posts. You can't talk yourself out of this ass whipping Gram is gonna get from us. Nor can you talk 0-9 up on a win against us.

I saw your garbage arse team need 0-9 to give you the game for you to win. Y'all mighta made two plays the whole damn game. The least of my worries are your Gram Crackers.

Props on beating the white boys. But a last second TD won't do that arse no good against JSU. You'll be just like Valley and Howard. Trying to make the score more respectable. But you won't be around to see it. You will have already left in disgust.

Mighty Dog,

Let me apologize to you in advance for what JSU is about to do to your mutts.

PETA send help.

I bet Grumbling can't score 66 on P.V. in four quarters like we scored 68 on them. If you sced, say you sced.

Mike (whispering as he looks over the gsu faithful) : I think I see dead people.

Lynch St. Muffins,

Handle y'all business first, then holla back at us.

No Gram. YOU handle your business. YOU are the ones visibly concerned about us, not the other way around. You are the ones analyzing our every move, every stat in the paper. Ya'll that worried?

We ain't stuttin' Gram til the week of the 20th.

In 93, we beat GRAM. In 94, we beat GRAM. In 95, we beat GRAM. In 96, we beat GRAM. In 97, Gram came to Jackson, (20 fans, sorry band, Eddie cryin and all), we put a foot in that arse. lol. Didn't we put up 60 on GRAM in 98? lol. @GRAM. Yeah, I remember that. LOL. Then we turned around and B*ITCH slapped them in Jackson in 99. LOL. whew. In 00they sneaked in a 3 point blowoutlol and now they are dominating. LOL. ....and they still can't beat Southern ....lol... Man please.

Back