Lets keep it all the way FUNKY - JSU will never win another SHC

Wassup with the bet eazy?

tumblr_orve09RQaL1v5iauso4_500.gif

Y'all busta's betta hope we don't hang fitty on that azz...
What's the matter bruh? Them trump folks ain't showing yall no love? Just wait until yall have to go on the road during election time to your Southern conference opponents. It ain't gone be pretty.
And you said the same stuff last year and you're trying to forget you won by a missed field goal last year to a 3-8 team.

What's the matter bruh? Them trump folks ain't showing yall no love? Just wait until yall have to go on the road during election time to your Southern conference opponents. It ain't gone be pretty.
And you said the same stuff last year and you're trying to forget you won by a missed field goal last year to a 3-8 team.

Y'all had one close game in the last 7 or 8 to hang your hat on... Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Want to make a bet we will drag JSU up & down the field this year?

Y'all had one close game in the last 7 or 8 to hang your hat on... Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Want to make a bet we will drag JSU up & down the field this year?
That's not accurate at all. Five of the seven were competitive and could've gone either way. Your luck is just better than ours....especially last year and year before that.

To hell with trying to win the SWAC lets reach for baby steps...

• Be competitive in the SWAC East
  • Find a competent coach
  • Win a SHC game
How about trying to be competitive and relevant in the minds of them trump folks.

We gonna beat the brakes off J-Stank this year....

Just accept this automatic L each year and move on.... Its better this way...

Lmao..cant wait to see my tigers finish yall azzes off this year. It won't come down to a FG this time.

Do me a favor and look at j st schedule and tell me how many L's j st will take this year?
How many TD's will McNeese put on Odoms sorry defense?
I can see it now....Jags for days flooding Lake Charles, only to witness a serious blowout again by an intra-state school. You needs to be worrying about that.

We gonna beat the brakes off J-Stank this year....

Just accept this automatic L each year and move on.... Its better this way...
Dude, ain't no doubt in my mind that JSU gonna easily whip them fake tigers from Nashville. Then yall gone go on to MAYBE win two games in your conference.
After Memphis, JSU folks won't hear from you again.

How many TD's will Southern put on Hughes sorry defense?
I can see it now....Tigers for days flooding Baton Rouge, only to witness a serious blowout again by an Swac school. You needs to be worrying about that.
Lol.... Fix it for ya

Tigers don't flood to Baton Rouge, so that's wrong to begin with.
But what we DO know is yall Jags will be in Lake Charles.
Who do you think will win and by how much?
Lol... Oh ok I thought j st travel? I'm not diverting from the topic at hand. Just like Tennessee st will beat you so will we.

Lol... Oh ok I thought j st travel? I'm not diverting from the topic at hand. Just like Tennessee st will beat you so will we.
Unlike southern, when JSU and Tenn. State play, most of our games are competitive.
Can you say the same when southern plays it's intra-state schools.
Now will you please answer my earlier question. Will southern beat McNeese and by how much?

Back