Lets keep it all the way FUNKY - JSU will never win another SHC

giphy.gif

By this time next year y'all will be singing the praises of a new head coach y'all have hired & how he will be the one to stop the streak ..

#weownyall

Ranking The Tigers:
1) Grambling State
2T) Tennessee State
2T) Tuskegee University
4T) Texas Southern
4T) Jackson State

By this time next year y'all will be singing the praises of a new head coach y'all have hired & how he will be the one to stop the streak ..

#weownyall

you might be right BUT if that happens, we already know who our new HC will be AND on top of that, you all better improve a lot over the last two years if you think you will beat JSU this year. I will be the firs to say that I am not please with Hughes BUT I think our new OC/QB gonna light ya'll up! Plus our defense is in their 3rd year and you know that normally spells trouble!

you might be right BUT if that happens, we already know who our new HC will be AND on top of that, you all better improve a lot over the last two years if you think you will beat JSU this year. I will be the firs to say that I am not please with Hughes BUT I think our new OC/QB gonna light ya'll up! Plus our defense is in their 3rd year and you know that normally spells trouble!

tumblr_n003b2Kp2e1r89qoso4_500.gif

First of all it sounds like you are conceding in May which is cool with me... We both know Hughes is in over his head & that white man is about to get paid for absolutely nothing.

3rd year x 2 = 6 in a row.... That's some fuzzy math you got there eazy...

tumblr_n003b2Kp2e1r89qoso4_500.gif

First of all it sounds like you are conceding in May which is cool with me... We both know Hughes is in over his head & that white man is about to get paid for absolutely nothing.

3rd year x 2 = 6 in a row.... That's some fuzzy math you got there eazy...

Im not about to trust this JSU product until I see it on the field. BUT what I do know is that your team aint good enough to be on here bragging. JSU might be ready to win 6 straight.

Let's make a friendly bet...

TNSU wins and you rock a TNSU Avatar for the remaining season... If JSU wins then I will rock a JSU avatar for the remainder of the season...

At the end of the day; y'all are JSU & TNSU owns your program...

tenor.gif

RIP DG...

Last edited:
Back