Latest negative news release for SU

Hey JR

If that punk kid dies the next time, they should bury him standing up on his punk ass knee. He should have known what he was getting into. Im with you, these kids are too damn sissified these days.

like I said on the Band page.....

This is no surprise to the SWAC school peeps...However, you can find out how physically strong someone is by kicking their butt a few times, BUT what you want is MENTALLY strong people for the cause.... hello!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey GR
I like the sarcasm. I keep telling you should have seen what was going on in 84 when I came to SU or what my boys experienced at your beloved JSU during the 80's. Not like they ain't kicking azz to be in the Boom in 2001 either. Don't live in a glass house on Lynch Street. I got the brick to break it. SMH@GR

Oh yeah, just be glad SU don't drag crabs through the mud like we went through. I think a few of my crab brothers got killed, and some are still missing from that night. So a hurt knee isn't so bad. How you like that one.

Originally posted by JR
I keep telling you should have seen what was going on in 84 when I came to SU .

Yeah frat, I even remember spr 85....ya'll could take some wood :D:D

MAN PLEASE, WHEN I WAS AT THE " U " I HAD CRABS BROS. MARCH WITH BROKEN ARMS AND RIBS. THEY DIDN'T RAT, TO MUCH EXERCISE BE FOR REALLLLL!!!! IF YOU WANT TO BE ANY GOOD YOU HAVE TO PUT IN WORK.... I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ALL BANDS NO MATTER IF IT'S THE SWAC,MEAC, etc.... DO SOME FORM OF HAZING YOU CAN'T TELL ME DIFFERENT...... NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS WE ARE STILL DEFENDERS OF THE GOLD AND BLUE!!!!!!

Fiyah,
Yeah frat , we could take some wood. I can still remember those twilight zone nights at shrine. I think every chapter in the SWAC must have saw us when I was on line. It was worth it though. Remember when we all met up at district right after my line crossed. You PV bruhs were cool as a fan. Man the good ole days.

BJ Jukebox,
I guess I missed your crab Fall by a year. Sounds like my homeboy Frog(Trombone player from Jackson) and my frat and the next #5 after me Teddy got hold of you. Yeah I can imagine 88 was hard for you fellas. I made alot of those Seniors who were there when you arrived. So my frat Jesse Lamb was your Band Captain, huh. SMH. I wasn't there but I heard about Fall'88. Your crab bros and my frats Zock and Jonathan "Humpty"
tell us older heads all the time about what we created in those upperclassmen that you guys had to deal with. We just smile. The "S" is a hard letter to wear on your chest. Some folks just don't understand.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
...of course we haze at GSU. But our female band members are tougher than those fellas yall got in SU's band.

:emlaugh: MikeBigg, god goin git chu for that one.:emlaugh:

JR. Man, JESSE BROUGHT PLENTY OF SMOKE with short a@@!!! BUT I MUST SAY SOMETHING TO THIS G S U WANNA BE!!!!! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BOY!!!! THE ONLY FEMALE I KNOW THAT CAUGHT HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! I MEAN HELLLLLLL,, AND TOOK IT WHEN HER CRAB BROS. QUIT... LOOK AT THE ODDS 169 MALES -VS- 1 FEMALE... THAT ONLY HAPPEN ONCE . AND FALL 89' @ "S U". DEAL WITH THAT THAT BOY !!!!!!

JR. Man, JESSE BROUGHT PLENTY OF SMOKE with short a@@!!! BUT I MUST SAY SOMETHING TO THIS G S U WANNA BE!!!!! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BOY!!!! THE ONLY FEMALE I KNOW THAT CAUGHT HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! I MEAN HELLLLLLL,, AND TOOK IT WHEN HER CRAB BROS. QUIT... LOOK AT THE ODDS 169 MALES -VS- 1 FEMALE... THAT ONLY HAPPEN ONCE . AND FALL 89' @ "S U". CAN U FEEL THAT!!!

Originally posted by B.j.jukeboxS.U.4LIFE
JR. Man, JESSE BROUGHT PLENTY OF SMOKE with short a@@!!! BUT I MUST SAY SOMETHING TO THIS G S U WANNA BE!!!!! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BOY!!!! THE ONLY FEMALE I KNOW THAT CAUGHT HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! I MEAN HELLLLLLL,, AND TOOK IT WHEN HER CRAB BROS. QUIT... LOOK AT THE ODDS 169 MALES -VS- 1 FEMALE... THAT ONLY HAPPEN ONCE . AND FALL 89' @ "S U". CAN U FEEL THAT!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back