Last Days Of Left Eye

Given the outcome, and what she had been saying previously about what she believed, how she looked into the camera was creepy TO ME. I don't think she was trying to kill herself, though. That would be slightly moronic, given that she had other people in the car.

Well, I finally watched it Monday night and dayum all dat........it was kinda creepy to me and the ending really fugged me up. :bawling:

And I was really shocked when she showed where she carved the word "hate" in her arm. Like someone mentioned earlier, she was very troubled. :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I saw the whole thing monday too. She was a pretty lady, but had too many issues she tried to solve. Sometimes they are left well alone. Pray about it and leave it there.

i finally saw it, i want to sit down and watch it again though. my stylist told me she felt like it was intentional, the more we talked about it the more it made since. i'm like Nita, if it was ,that would be so crass being that other people were in the car, but they say misery loves company, and that young lady was miseriably(sp) troubled.

i finally saw it, i want to sit down and watch it again though. my stylist told me she felt like it was intentional, the more we talked about it the more it made since. i'm like Nita, if it was ,that would be so crass being that other people were in the car, but they say misery loves company, and that young lady was miseriably(sp) troubled.

If that was her intent, God was still in control. She was the only one who died--- in an accident where she was the one wearing the seat belt and the rest were not.

Indeed she was! I finally got a chance to watch it, too. It's a really good documentary and well put together.
Her life was pretty interesting. I do believe she knew she was about to die.

I don't know if I believe that. However, she did seem to embrace a new culture to help her deal with her issues, but I don't think she knew she was about to die. I think she wanted to wrap up filming and get back to the United States. She had to much to live for.

I don't know if I believe that. However, she did seem to embrace a new culture to help her deal with her issues, but I don't think she knew she was about to die. I think she wanted to wrap up filming and get back to the United States. She had to much to live for.

Maybe not die during the documentary, but she said herself that she felt a spirit chasing her and that she felt that it was her that was suppose to die instead of the little boy named Lopez.

Maybe not die during the documentary, but she said herself that she felt a spirit chasing her and that she felt that it was her that was suppose to die instead of the little boy named Lopez.

So basically she opened that door? Power of life and death lies in the tongue.

BB, that was kinda how I was thinking but not quite. She knew the issues were there and she felt the need to pry and disect/understand these "things". She opened "a" door. I don't know if it was "the" door, but still.

SS-Naw, she was the only one wearing a seatbelt. That's what's so unbelieving about it.

well, one thing's for sure...Left Eye was definitely demon possessed. GOD rest her soul. I hope she has peace now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I saw the whole thing monday too. She was a pretty lady, but had too many issues she tried to solve. Sometimes they are left well alone. Pray about it and leave it there.

man...pretty is an understatment....That girl was beautiful...SHe had some lovely eyes:clap:

please believe! life and death and everything in between, many folk don't realize that their lives are what they are because of what they speak.

Yes ma'am! I'm 'gon keep on saying that I'm going to be a guest on Oprah for my best-selling book, and staggalee 'gon be on the front row supporting me and getting the chance to meet his idol! :tup:

Yes ma'am! I'm 'gon keep on saying that I'm going to be a guest on Oprah for my best-selling book, and staggalee 'gon be on the front row supporting me and getting the chance to meet his idol! :tup:

:lmao: Speak it!!!! God did it, and you have the same anointing!

please believe! life and death and everything in between, many folk don't realize that their lives are what they are because of what they speak.

:nod:

I certainly know this. I watch what I say and also what I think and do. That's the only thing over which I have control.

I wish she would have spent some time with a counselor or an actual pastor than fooling around with some herbal healer(crock) down in the Honduras.

She looked thin, anorexic and sickly near the end. She still had a beautiful spirit however.

tnlisa.jpg

Back