Last Days Of Left Eye

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Tune into VH1 tonight at 8:00CT.

"Last Days of Left Eye" is filled with exclusive and never before seen footage all captured in the final month of Lisa's life. With the full support and cooperation of the Lopes family, VH1 was granted unprecedented access to Lisa's film archive and most private journals.

lisa2.jpg

CREEP

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm gonna watch.
Don't wanna hear the voices at the end of the show they way they described they way the did it.:shame:

There was a story on News & Notes covering this yesterday:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10267773

Documentary Recounts the Last Days of Left Eye

News & Notes, May 18, 2007 ? In 2002, TLC rapper Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes died in a car accident while on vacation in Honduras. Much of her trip to the Central America nation ? including her fatal crash ? was filmed, and this footage has been turned into a VH-1 documentary, Last Days of Left Eye. The film's director, Lauren Lazin, talks to Farai Chideya about this new look at Left Eye's life and death.

The camera was recording Lisa right up to the point where she had the fatal wreck. It was kinda creepy.

What was REALLY creepy was how she looked into the camera right before the wreck. Given that she felt some spirit was haunting her, it was as if she KNEW her time was here.

Excellent documentary.

Will it air again? I missed it.

I do believe that some people know when it's their time to go or when that time is near.

What was REALLY creepy was how she looked into the camera right before the wreck. Given that she felt some spirit was haunting her, it was as if she KNEW her time was here.

Excellent documentary.

Yes...and the fact that a day or two before she died, the car in which she was riding hit and killed a little boy whose last name was Lopez. She felt as if the spirit was trying to kill her instead. The screams in the car and the silence right beforehand was eery. Plus, she was the only one wearing a seat belt and the only one who died in the accident.

Good documentary but creepy also.

I caught the part of it after the little boy was killed and she spoke about the spirit haunting her. I knew then I'd have to catch it from the beginning. I'm waiting on it to air again.:uhoh:

Anyone know when it airs again? After reading these comments I might watch. This is fascinating.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
2002...exactly eight months to the day Aliyah died...:uhoh:
yeah, I remember it was shortly after Aaliyah...I know she died in August of '01...right before 9/11. :uhoh:

So, was that her last day when she was dressed in the shorts, white tank and red bandana?

It was really good. My mama was like if only someone around her knew Jesus or knew Him enough to pray for her/ rebuke the devour.

At the end when they showed the wreck.. They just showed her swerving off to the left and the truck tipped over to the right with the women screaming in the truck... They didnt show if a car was coming, or near, if something was in the middle of the street, if she was dodging or avoidin something.. they made it jus seem like she jus took a hard left on purpose and did it on her on...

I've watched the document and to be honest, I don't see anything creepy about how she looked in the camera. She just gave one of those "You filming me and I look good" looks! If you watch the video again, you will hear another car in front of them brakes. Lisa simply swerved to avoid hitting whatever was in front of them, not to take her own life. That's was my viewing of it.

kg0586, I feel what your Mama is saying!

Back