Last Days Of Left Eye

:retard: :smug: :shame:

Um, this is not what I want to see first thing in the morning. :mad:

:tdown:

tnlisa.jpg

Who took that picture? and why is she in her bed clothes when initially she was in street clothes when the wreck happened.:|

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Who took that picture? and why is she in her bed clothes when initially she was in street clothes when the wreck happened.:|

Actually, this picture didn't shock me because it seemed like something Left Eye would do. You know Left Eye/TLC was not a cookie cutter group. They spent their entire careers marketing themselves as different. I guess this was good enough for her in life and death. RIP!

That picture has been going around the net ever since she passed. I don't believe it's her...that photo has been doctored up.

:topic:

What ever happened at the end of the show that Chilli and T-Boz were doing. When Left Eye passed, they said they would never replace her. Then they did that show. Someone said all along that they did the show just to get the network's money. I missed the finale so did they tell all of them "no"?

:topic:

What ever happened at the end of the show that Chilli and T-Boz were doing. When Left Eye passed, they said they would never replace her. Then they did that show. Someone said all along that they did the show just to get the network's money. I missed the finale so did they tell all of them "no"?

I think they let the winner do one performance or something with them. They made it clear that the contest wasn't for her replacement, just an oppurtunity to perform with them.

Back