Lakers Fans .....Magic is cleaning house

The Lakers will be back, because Magic is that SuperNinja that can get it done...LMAO!!!

The Lakers will be back, because Magic is that SuperNinja that can get it done...LMAO!!!

Well it's going to be interesting as heck that's for sure. I'm predicting that Magic hold on the trade unless it's absolutely something that gives him an advantage now.

He has made it clear the Lakers have zero problem with paying a luxury tax and with the cap going up again this year that may not be much.

There is no reason to push being that PG will be in control of where he goes in a year.

Well it's not as if Larry has much leverage. Boston isn't going full steam into it as of yet because PG has already made it known that he would only sign a long term deal with the Pacers or the Lakers and if Larry wait to long then he won't get anything for him.

He has plenty of leverage. He can simply choose not to deal him at all. George isn't a free agent until 2018 anyway, and he could very well sign an extension this summer. Bird isn't close to being at a point where he needs to try to flip him for 30 cents on the dollar.

Well it's going to be interesting as heck that's for sure. I'm predicting that Magic hold on the trade unless it's absolutely something that gives him an advantage now.

He has made it clear the Lakers have zero problem with paying a luxury tax and with the cap going up again this year that may not be much.

There is no reason to push being that PG will be in control of where he goes in a year.

True story. When I lived in Los Angeles, right after Magic announced retirement from basketball due to him contracting HIV, Black folks there were completely upset and at a lost. One Black female on the job had gotten sick and had to leave work after hearing the news. I've always wondered how much time she spent hanging out with Magic's entourage. Also, a brother in my office told me that the revolution was officially over, now that Magic has HIV. LOL!!! I believe I was the only Black person in the office at that time who didn't see the announcement of Magic Johnson having HIV as such big news. It was almost like Black folks in California went from Huey P. Newton and Black Panther Party as their hopes and desires for racial equality to Magic Johnson as their hero to fix everything. SuperNinja!!!

Last edited:
He has plenty of leverage. He can simply choose not to deal him at all. George isn't a free agent until 2018 anyway, and he could very well sign an extension this summer. Bird isn't close to being at a point where he needs to try to flip him for 30 cents on the dollar.

Well that an opinion but from where I see it that's not leverage just being able to hold onto a guy that really isn't resistant to staying . That's an option. He just want to have the support around him to win not so much the money aspect of it. Sounds familiar?

After that year is up they will simply either make moves or make an offer and he will accept it or he won't . That's not leverage. Ask Cleveland or Miami .

Doing that time the Lakers Wil have another number one pick probably moved more players a higher salary cap. That's why neither them or the Celtics are making a hard push to make the deal.

All they have to do is wait it out and play with a better hand. More likely than not he'll be traded before the season ends next year

Last edited:
The Denver Nuggets reportedly made a deadline-day push to acquire Indiana Pacers star forward Paul George on Thursday, but their pursuit came up empty.

Marc Stein and Chris Haynes of ESPN reported the Nuggets made a "monster offer," but it wasn't enough to entice the Pacers to discuss the idea further. Stein added Denver got informed it was "highly unlikely" George would be interested in staying there for the long haul.

Exact details about the Denver offer weren't immediately made public, but its reported last-ditch effort to make a blockbuster move comes out of left field. Most of the rumors in the 24 hours that led up to the deadline surrounded George's potential move to the Boston Celtics.

Paul George Trade Rumors: Nuggets Reportedly Made 'Monster Offer' to Pacers | Bleacher Report (via https://br.app.link/get-the-app ) http://teamstre.am/2lw8VeD

The Los Angeles Lakers have added another young player to their rotation, acquiring Tyler Ennis from the Houston Rockets in a trade for Marcelo Huertas.

Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical reported the deal, noting the Rockets will waive Huertas.

Ennis has struggled to see the floor in Houston, averaging just 6.3 minutes per game in 31 contests this season.

Tyler Ennis Traded to Lakers; Rockets Receive Marcelo Huertas | Bleacher Report (via https://br.app.link/get-the-app ) http://teamstre.am/2kRvYlo

he's going in quick....guess the wait, see and evaluate role doesn't apply as he's trying to show he's serious

Lakers are about drafting that one "star" and building with "star" free agents....these AAU NBA players ain't LA Laker players

And now the Clippers is looking at leaving the Staple Center for their own arena in Inglewood. This would be a complete reversal when I lived in Los Angeles, when the better team Lakers was in Inglewood and the not so good team Clippers was in Los Angeles. Maybe the Clippers is the new champions in Los Angeles. Inglewood was branded the City of Champions.

Clippers reportedly exploring potential move to Inglewood
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18760889/los-angeles-clippers-search-new-arena-includes-inglewood

And now the Clippers is looking at leaving the Staple Center for their own arena in Inglewood. This would be a complete reversal when I lived in Los Angeles, when the better team Lakers was in Inglewood and the not so good team Clippers was in Los Angeles. Maybe the Clippers is the new champions in Los Angeles. Inglewood was branded the City of Champions.

Clippers reportedly exploring potential move to Inglewood
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18760889/los-angeles-clippers-search-new-arena-includes-inglewood

They have been thinking about moving for awhile. Not shocked since they got a Billionaire owner who likes to ball out of control. LOL. He aint a penny pincher. He wants his own palace. Inglewood property value and taxes about to soar.

They have been thinking about moving for awhile. Not shocked since they got a Billionaire owner who likes to ball out of control. LOL. He aint a penny pincher. He wants his own palace. Inglewood property value and taxes about to soar.

I'm sure they weren't talking about moving when Donald Sterling was their owner, which was like 2 years ago. Inglewood has always been somewhat an upper middle class area of Los Angeles, especially the gated community Carlton Square where one of my fraternity brother lives, which is next door to the Forum and where the new stadium is being built. The only thing I don't like about Inglewood is that most of it is in the direct flight path of LAX's 4 runways and by the time planes get over Inglewood, I doubt they are over 2,500 feet in the air, which means planes do fly low in Inglewood. LAX is either the 2nd or 3rd busiest airport in the country with only 4 parallel runways, which means a lot planes fly over Inglewood.

Here's a plane captured by Google Earth flying over Carlton Square in Inglewood, CA and just before passing over the Forum.

16997868_10154589938313386_6156506753580544097_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back