Kick BCU ASS OUT THE SWAC!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why tf did we let them in the conference again? These guys suck ass. Can't play in their own weather, don't have paint to repaint their helmets, too many white players playing in the wrong positions, etc....

Kick dey asses Owwwwwttt!!!!!
Your parents must not cared about you growing up to even bother to teach you how to act in public.

Your parents must not cared about you growing up to even bother to teach you how to act in public.
Isht!! If yall football team's play is equated to the way YALL was raised, well

9c8e2117-d7bb-4e92-9474-c00021822991_text.gif

Why tf did we let them in the conference again? These guys suck ass. Can't play in their own weather, don't have paint to repaint their helmets, too many white players playing in the wrong positions, etc....

Kick dey asses Owwwwwttt!!!!!
I'll bet some serious money y'all will get your asses kicked and we'll be staring you right in the eyes at the end of the season. No SWAC east champion will go untouched or undefeated. How you like dat NINJAH

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'll bet some serious money y'all will get your asses kicked and we'll be staring you right in the eyes at the end of the season. No SWAC east champion will go untouched or undefeated. How you like dat NINJAH
You wanna bet on that sorry ass white QB? Hell!!! Whatcha betting?!.!.!

You wanna bet on that sorry ass white QB? Hell!!! Whatcha betting?!.!.!
See...I got you beat already. Don't want to take your money. You didn't respond to my point. Y'alls arses will be tapped. I expect our TEAM will be looking y'all face to face....NINJAH When that happens, you gonna be asking Mayor and the boys to leave the SWAC? BCU is here so get use to tougher competition to come.

See...I got you beat already. Don't want to take your money. You didn't respond to my point. Y'alls arses will be tapped. I expect our TEAM will be looking y'all face to face....NINJAH When that happens, you gonna be asking Mayor and the boys to leave the SWAC? BCU is here so get use to tougher competition to come.
You got me beat? Uh...ok. How the hell you have me beat with that white, sorry ass QB? You're not gonna beat anyone with him. Yall sorry as uck!! Sorry ass mangy, flea biten, back alley tramps. Take yall sorry ass, traditionless, team with your sorry asf White QB back to the MEAC. WE DONT WANT YALL HERE!!!!

~let me call Coach Prime now and tell him he has to override the Commish and get these sorry ass teams out this conference ~

Let's make this simple. Will AAAU go undefeated in the SWAC east? Yes or No? I can send this email in Braille form because you seem like you are blind. No offense if you are. See, I don't mind eating crow if I'm wrong...with y'all cake ass schedule...

Let's make this simple. Will AAAU go undefeated in the SWAC east? Yes or No? I can send this email in Braille form because you seem like you are blind. No offense if you are. See, I don't mind eating crow if I'm wrong...with y'all cake a schedule...

Ain’t our fault your AD tricking y’all out to the FBS to keep the lights on at that high school stadium …. You right though… y’all are the cupcake.
So I see I have to drop some truth in here. Point 1. If the score was 56-3 you have every right to run around beating your chest like Tarzan. Point 2. Player for player, you are only 1...let me say that again....1 player better than BCU. Point 3. All you need to know is we are 3 points away from beating ya'lls arses....EVEN WHEN WE PLAYED A BAD GAME.... and we had a chance to win.

One thing about me, I will call a spade a spade. Ya'll won and was the better team that night. But don't think for a rabbit ass minute that it will last. Trust me. Like I said, the SWAC champion will not go undefeated. Oh...and keep own with the lil ole poor church school talk. Trust me, we LOVE it.

Back