Kick BCU ASS OUT THE SWAC!!

...and STILL almost won
Almost? Almost? Almost only counts in horseshoes. Here's a "cake" for your "almost" victory.

Fail The Simpsons GIF

AAMU has nothing but respect for BCU. Just trying to figure out how we got involved in this cat fight....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

...and STILL almost won

Let me give a few tips about the JSU posters. They are vicious, hardnose, and some of the best smackers on earth. When you make statements about "almost won", they will not let you live down. They will right click and save your comments. Plus, put your quote in future posts. If BCU had won the game, AAMU would have came on here and congratulated you on an awesome victory. Now, before NastyD and the others attack you, please let it go.

Let me give a few tips about the JSU posters. They are vicious, hardnose, and some of the best smackers on earth. When you make statements about "almost won", they will not let you live down. They will right click and save your comments. Plus, put your quote in future posts. If BCU had won the game, AAMU would have came on here and congratulated you on an awesome victory. Now, before NastyD and the others attack you, please let it go.
So I should save all this till the end....and like you said, right click and save....ok. I will. lmao....Smh...like I said, see ya'll at the end. And for the record, right click on this. This was our first SWAC loss in over 10-11 years. We're hear now so come what may.

Um..wait....................................................so the dude that started this thread smacking ain't from AAAU?? LOL..LMAO.......

So I should save all this till the end....and like you said, right click and save....ok. I will. lmao....Smh...like I said, see ya'll at the end. And for the record, right click on this. This was our first SWAC loss in over 10-11 years. We're hear now so come what may.

Um..wait....................................................so the dude that started this thread smacking ain't from AAAU?? LOL..LMAO.......
No

Wow, I never thought I’d side with you, but ready to teach the neophyte smack 101… cause he struggling…

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back