JSU vs PVAMU BOTB?

I could remember in the early 80's when FAMU's band didn't travel to Baton Rouge and the games would still be packed. Like I said before, extra ticket revenue.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I remembered Ralph when he was a freshman in the band. He was a sharp dude.

Yeah, helluva Sax player and he arranged some of our tunes in our Soph year. Too Many Games was beasting in 85. He was part of that Mobile Leflore HS pipeline to SU.

We will not diss our football team like that with no support. So I am sure they will be in Jackson in 2016.

The band didn't come Houston on 3 occasions...last year and it was not seat related at PV...TSU when they switched the schedule to December in 2009 and 1992 against PV when SU almost lost that game at Robertson

And yet here we are in a topic about JSU vs. PV you have folks once again from the same school trying to attack SU and our director. SU has nothing to do with this BOTB so why do you continue to bring us up?

120312-shows-star-cinema-obsessed-movie-poster.jpg
JayRob has a serious hard on for Haymer. Im starting to wonder if Haymer hit on one of his imaginary girlfriends at some point

The band didn't come Houston on 3 occasions...last year and it was not seat related at PV...TSU when they switched the schedule to December in 2009 and 1992 against PV when SU almost lost that game at Robertson
That wasn't the point of his post. Every band misses games each season for various reasons, but not big rivalry games.

Yes they do....we did not go to famu in 1997 even though we were Rolling on the field....got beat 33-3 I think that day

PV did not perform at the LDC in 1993 when prof held out due to a protest

...famu did not come in 96 but it was a regular game when it was all said and done as they weren't as good compared to 97

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know you don't know isht about bands or Haymer, you went to JSt and you're a drunken monkey with access to the internet. Sir...that's enough

Dude, who wants to know anything about Haymer? You and Haymer are nobodys trying to be somebodys, get out of here with that wannabee crap! :confused:

Last edited:
Hey guys I just got word, pv is suppose to have over 200 members in its band this year. They have 90 crabs now and 120 returning .... They about to make some noise this year .

Back