Jsu SAD NEWS:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it. I recieved a call at 7:45am right after I made it home from work. He will be missed. I am on the yard now and have taken off work tonight and Trump Funk needs to meet me after Practice. All those who are Striving for the Highest will be at Gregs house at 10:00 pm in memory of FUFU. I love him and will miss my LB. You know, all of his troubles are over now and God has called him home. I can barley see what I'm typing for the tears. He was truley a ledgend in THE SONIC BOOM OF THE SOUTH. FUFU gave me some advice about something just the other day and I will take it to heart. Some of you all (JSU PEEPS) know what I'm talking about. I'm trying not to be soo sad but I can't help it. I shook his hand for the last time this past saturday night. I love you FUFU and will miss you.:bawling:

My Prayers and Condolences

My Prayers and Condolences go out to the Dossie Family, Friends and the entire JSU Sonic Boom Family.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
......May GOD hold you in the palm of his hands

Although I haven't met FUFU faced to face or talked to him, I'm saddened by this as if he marched with me or if we kicked it everyday. It only goes to show how an Organization can bring all types of folks together. At first I skipped over this thread cause I thought it had to do with bands battling. What made me go back and look into it is when Exhale posted a thread. Yall, although this is a moment of sorrow....it's time for us to PRAY. My prayers go out to the family, JSU family, and to everyone on this board. This is a lesson for us to be thankful for all and not to take anything or anyone for granted. God Bless:)

R.I.P. FUFU:angel2:

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
The rain fall soft upon your fields and
Until we meet again.........
May GOD hold you in the palm of his hands

See it like this, be sad in the fact that he has left us; be happy that he walks amongst the angels. Put your hands together; pray to the Lord and thank Him for giving the times you shared, and thank Him for receiving Jermaine when he was called. We will do our part by praying for you to have the strength to get through this ordeal.

Y'all did the same for us when we lost Kelvin, so it is only right that we return the favor:angel2: :angel2:

I never met this brother. However, it is obvious that he was admired, respected and LOVED. Let us strive to live in a more positive way so that when our time comes, we will remembered like "FuFu". My prayers to the Family, Friends and Boom Family.

Damn

Damn....
I cant believe this. I dont believe this. That n!gga FUFU is on my buddy list. I was going to send him pic of my baby boy.
Damn...
FUFU was true, funny, and cool. Him, along with the class of 97 brought me in.
Damn...
He was close like a real cousin. You feel me...
Damn....
FUFU u will never be forgoten. MUCH LOVE.
:bawling: :smh: :(

HERE

Originally posted by 1995mobb
Jermaine Dossie aka FUFU, a formal head DM, Graduate of Jackson State University, Alpha phi Alpha and KKY died last night.

We will post funeral arrangements when I find out more information. Please continue to keep the family , friends and everyone else in your prayers.

FUFU, you will be missed.

HERE ONE DAY... GONE ONE NIGHT...GONE TO SOON...GONE TOO SOON...:wavey::angel2:

Everyone PLEASE continue to pray for his family.

I said the I wasn't going to post anything but I changed my mind.

I changed my mind because I have to let everyone know the wonderful things that my brother Jermaine "Sweets", "Big Boi" Dossie B.K.A "FuFu" (AF&AM) has done for me.

FuFu was the realest person you would have ever met.

He taught me to put my foot down before bad things (drama) got started. He taught me how to be a strong black woman even when I didn't feel so strong and to this day I will always go by his saying, "Hit that nicca!!!! You don't have to take that isht!!!!"

Right now this just doesn't seem real.

FuFu, I love you, you will always be in my heart and I will miss you. You have made an impact on my life and all the people that you told to move to Atlanta so we can have our own subdivision (The Sonic Boom of The South Terrace), will try to live our joke. :)

:angel2:

Everyone PLEASE live your life to the fullest. EACH DAY!!!!! Do something that you've always wanted to do. Be good to people. Pray to the Man upstairs day in and day out.

Again, I love ya'll and pray for strengthen for FuFu's family and friends.

Originally posted by MissAttitude21

my brother Jermaine "Sweets", "Big Boi" Dossie B.K.A "FuFu"(AF&AM) has done for me.

now i'm really hurt, i didn't know he was my BRUH as well.

Originally posted by 1995mobb
Jermaine Dorsey aka FUFU, a formal head DM, Graduate of Jackson State University, Alpha phi Alpha and KKY died last night.

We will post funeral arrangements when I find out more information. Please continue to keep the family , friends and everyone else in your prayers.

FUFU, you will be missed.

Correction: Jermaine Dossie :angel2:

I changed my mind because I have to let everyone know the wonderful things that my brother Jermaine "Sweets", "Big Boi" Dossie B.K.A "FuFu" (AF&AM) has done for me.

He taught me to put my foot down before bad things (drama) got started. He taught me how to be a strong black woman even when I didn't feel so strong and to this day I will always go by his saying, "Hit that nicca!!!! You don't have to take that isht!!!!"

FuFu, I love you, you will always be in my heart and I will miss you. You have made an impact on my life and all the people that you told to move to Atlanta so we can have our own subdivision (The Sonic Boom of The South Terrace), will try to live our joke. :)

Everyone PLEASE live your life to the fullest. EACH DAY!!!!! Do something that you've always wanted to do. Be good to people. Pray to the Man upstairs day in and day out.

Oh my..I didn't know either :bawling: ...MissAttitude21 keep your head up and use those values he taught you. He did tell you right.

Your reply just made it hit home even harder. I never met, spoke to, PMed, or responded to FuFu (I don't think), but I read a few of his posts. And judging by the reaction of the folks that knew him best, the SWAC has lost a truly respected bandsmen. Now come to find out that he was a fellow brother of the craft. That hurts. His laborous journey is now complete, and his faith was well founded. I have no doubt that he is now marching on greener grass above.

RIP
S.M.I.B.

dawg... i ... i just cant believe this. here i am... on the board lookling at his posts from how we kicked it in jackson this past weekend. the next thing i know, minutes later, im hearing this news. im at a lost for words. my prayers go out to his family, friends, and the whole JSU camp. :(

MAN I AM STILL IN SHOCK. THIS WAS MY BOY, MY FRIEND, MY BROTHER. SOMEONE WHO I COULD TALK TO ABOUT ANYTHING. I MISS YOU DOG!!! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE WATCHING OVER ALL OF US NOW. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID FOR ME OUT THE GOODNESS OF YOUR HEART. I LOVE YOU MAN. YOU ARE STILL HERE NOT ONLY SPIRITUALLY, BUT PHYSICALLY AS WELL. IF I WAS TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY, I CAN STILL SEE YOU EITHER LAUGHING OR HITTING ME TELLING ME TO STOP BEING A FOOL. FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND BOOM, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY PRAYES AS WELL AS THE S.O.D. FAMILY. ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE YOU DOG AND THANKX FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!:bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A Tribute

"A Tribute"

I just can't find the words that say,
Exactly how I feel.
That describe the pain so deep inside,
Pain that is so real.
First empty with loss,
Then heavy with pain.
When the fire went out,
Extinguished by the rain.
I know I must move on,
Get on with my life.
But this woond is too deep,
Like it was cut by a sharp kinfe.
Tears flow like rivers,
From redened eyes.
My heart feels so dark,
Just like stormy skies.
Its just so hard,
To say good-bye,
To a friend,
That has died.

For those who are speechless, this may sum up your words.

R.I.P. FuFu, you will be missed.

I hate the fact that I am actually writing this....but, there is not enough words to express how I feel. Although alot of us are not showing it, but the hurt is killing each and everyone of us!!
So, in this time I think of you FUFU..thinking of what you would say to everyone you've touched in a time like this.

I'm hurt that it's only been 2 years since we've known each other but, I'm glad I had the blessing of beening near him. Since, you've always called me "Lil Sis" I will always look up to you as Big Brother Jermaine. :angel2: I'll still keep doing what I told you I would do in your memory!!!

I love you big brother, we got so close, so soon, and now your gone. I'm not going to ask why, cause GOD had better plans for you.

Until the day we all meet again, I love you Big Bro, and your memory will never die in my heart!

gcsuxrvh.avatar.gif

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
You never know when its your time to go. Its just another wake up call. Man, we need to be right. We really do. I just talked to him Saturday and now he's gone.

DITTO

You never know when it's your time. I just pray to Allah that I served his purpose before I leave.

(speechless)

I was actually kickin it with dude at the club this weekend. He came up to me and asked me if I remembered him. I told him I did from concert band from my brief Sping semester at JSU.

All I can say is that I wish I could have known him alot better.....from what I know and have heard he was an exceptional person and a good friend. The time I knew him at JSU and from this weekend was enough to make me shed a tear.

"A traveling man has completed his journey".......

R.I.P. Bruh........ A F&M and living in your memory.
I'll see you again one day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back