Jsu SAD NEWS:

Status
Not open for further replies.

1995mobb

Jermaine Dorsey aka FUFU, a formal head DM, Graduate of Jackson State University, Alpha phi Alpha and KKY died last night.

We will post funeral arrangements when I find out more information. Please continue to keep the family , friends and everyone else in your prayers.

FUFU, you will be missed.

for those of you who knew Jermaine(Fu Fu)

on da seriuos tip, Fu Fu passed this morning. Please pray for his friends and family members. He was a member of Boom and served as drummajor for 3 years, please pray us

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
MY boy "sweets" (old swd tag) will me missed..I just got word of this this morning.....:what: :cry: May god watch over his family and over him werever he may be now:angel2:

You never know when its your time to go. Its just another wake up call. Man, we need to be right. We really do. I just talked to him Saturday and now he's gone.

FU FU

MAN I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY THIS IS THE DUDE THAT HATE THE DANCING DM IN HIS PIC AND ALL THE PEEPS FROM THE BOOM WAS LIKE WHEN YOU COMING KICK IT..... MAN MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE JSU FAMILY, AND HIS FAMILY MY BRUH MAY YOU REST IN PEACE...........

Are y'all referring to the guy who had the DM avatar with APhiA on it?

Regardless, my prayers are with his family AND with you guys ...

My list just grows longer and longer ... :bawling:

This is so terrible.:( In the prime of his life.
My heart and prayers goes out to FUFU's(Jermaine's) family and the JSU family.

May you forever R. I. P. FUFU:(

rest in peace DAWG ! does anyone know how jermaine passed? my condolences go to the family, J-STATE, and eveybody that knew him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JSU FAMILY PLEASE KEEP YOUR HEADS UP...GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES AND IF YOU PRAY HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH. IT SEEMS LIKE MORE PEOPLE ARE DIEING THIS YEAR MORE THEN EVER. MY PRAYERS GOES OUT TO HIS FAMILY AND THE MEMBER OF THE "SONIC BOOM":( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Speechless and shocked......FuFu was PM'ing me all last week before the JSU/A&M game; he wanted to meet me and talk. Needless to say, I didnt get that chance and it hurts even though we never got that chance in-person. He seemed to be a pretty cool person by talking with him on TSPN.

I will keep FuFu and his family, as well as the JSU family in my prayers; yall lost a good man.

"Snake"

Man, this is really sad. He, his family, friends and everyone else that knew him will be in my prayers. :(

My prayers go out to all of his family and friends...I mean I am so speechless though...just yesterday I was reading one of his replies...oh my......

I really don't know what to say..........I'm sitting here at my desk trying my hardest not to cry and I didn't even know the guy personally other than on the SWAC Page.........I consider ALL of you family and I feel like I just lost a family member........to JSU, I will keep you and FuFu's family in my deepest prayers........also keep me posted on funeral arrangements because I would love to pay my respects.........

I am really in tears now. Some please pm me. :bawling:

man.....

I was just laughing at one of his posts last week.....:( :smh:

All jokes aside, my heart-felt condolences go out to the Sonic Boom family....God Speed on the rest of the season...:(

I'm glad I keep in touch with my folks, and you all need to also. My morning has been pure disbelief as of 7:00 this morning.

How did he pass?

My CB and his roommate, Ronnie BKA Blue and Gold Bengal, he heard FU FU coughing around 4 something this morning.By time he got to his room he had stopped. Ronnie checked for a pulse and he couldn't find it, he thought he was halucenating since he couldn't find it, so he called the Paramedics and they tried and tried. Took him to the hospital where he was later pronounced dead. They are doing an autopsy and cat scan as we speak.
The last thing that th Doctor said, was that it might have been an aneurism. I will keep everyone posted as soon as I hear word.

People make sure your life is right with GOD! FU FU never had health problems, heck last time I left him he was doing sit ups at the crib!~ Mind you, FU FU was not sick!

You never know when your time comes!

Condolences from the Gamma Omega chapter to Eta Eta on the
loss of Jermaine. I personally may have never met bruh but we in Gamma Omega have experienced untimely death in our chapter.
Times like this will be rough but through HIM, all tears will eventually be wiped away. "Joy cometh in the morning"........Just another reminder to those of us who ARE still alive that we never will know the minute nor the hour HE will come to get us to go HOME but we must be ready whenever HE calls. There is a song on the new Scarface album named "Someday" that I would like to dedicate to FUFU in this time of his demise.....GOD BLESS YOU
BROTHER.....from one PSI to ANOTHER.....REST IN PEACE

R.I.P. KENDALL LEVY ROGERS KAPPA KAPPA PSI #6 "BABOO"
COMMAND PERFORMANCE SPRING 1986 1967-1992
R.I.P WESLEY BERARD III KAPPA KAPPA PSI #9 "SILVER SPOON"
MAJOR NINTH SPRING 1985 1966-2000:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Yall this is too much for me. I just saw FUFU at the game this past weekend. Keep my CB and his family in you all prayers!!!!

Travis........1996MOBB...Keep us posted on the funeral arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back