JSU president says he is in charge of athletics department

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we needed was a little offense and we've done everything in the off-season to correct that. Keep on wishing for our demise though lmao
Yep! All this silly chatter about our dismal prospects for the upcoming season by our opponents has that, "whistling past the graveyard" feel to it!

2018 JSU football season tickets will go on sale Friday (4/27/18). Season tickets are $55 each.

Those are some dirt cheap prices considering some of JSU games would hit you for $35/40 at the gate within the last few years.

I don't know if this is a ploy for more season ticket sells or what but with those prices there should be a load of season tickets sold.

The prices were 55 dollars last year too.

and 2016!

SEASON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
Courtesy: Jackson State Athletics Media
Release: 03/28/2016

Jackson State will have one of the best groups of returning football players in the country, a top ranked recruiting class, a five-home game schedule and a new coaching era highlight what promises to be a memorable football season at Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium this season.

JSU Athletics is bringing back its Family and Friends Package, which consists of four general admission tickets for only $220, for the 2016 season. Other season ticket prices are as follows: General Admission ($65), Reserved Seats ($130) and Box Seats ($200).

JSU will suspend its 5 years and under get in free promotion. Everyone entering JSU home games must have purchased a ticket. For more information contact the JSU Athletics Ticket Office at 601-979-2420.

2016 JSU football season tickets sale ends Sept. 16 at 5 p.m.

Purchase your season tickets before May 31st! Get the Blue & White Tiger Package and save!

Blue and White Tiger Package

Season Tickets Only (4 games)

· $60 (General Admission)

· $125 (Reserved Tickets)

· $190 (Box Seats/ Premium Seats)

· $220 Family Package (4)

Season Tickets & Parking (4 games)

· $100 (General Admission)

· $165 (Reserved Tickets)

· $230 (Box Seats/ Premium Seats)

A chance to win:

· 2 game tickets to the Southern Miss.

· 2 sideline passes for the W.C. Gordon Classic.

Fan appreciation gift

· First 50 fans who purchase season tickets will receive a vintage JSU Football jersey valued at $100

· 2018 JSU Football Season poster

Get this package by:

· Package expires May 31st, 2018

https://www.facebook.com/JSTATETIGERS/

May 31 deadline: Blue & White Tiger Package for 2018 football season offers savings, bonus | Jackson State Newsroom

Last edited:
That is a steal. $100 for parking and GA seats I pay $350 for 2 GA season tickets and a reserved parking pass. Jackson St. fanbase don't have any excuse not to come to games with those prices. Jackson St. pricing for their games is very family friendly. I already know that my dad (20+ year season ticket holder) has that locked up.

That is a steal. $100 for parking and GA seats I pay $350 for 2 GA season tickets and a reserved parking pass. Jackson St. fanbase don't have any excuse not to come to games with those prices. Jackson St. pricing for their games is very family friendly. I already know that my dad (20+ year season ticket holder) has that locked up.

What is GA?

and 2016!

SEASON TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
Courtesy: Jackson State Athletics Media
Release: 03/28/2016

Jackson State will have one of the best groups of returning football players in the country, a top ranked recruiting class, a five-home game schedule and a new coaching era highlight what promises to be a memorable football season at Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium this season.

JSU Athletics is bringing back its Family and Friends Package, which consists of four general admission tickets for only $220, for the 2016 season. Other season ticket prices are as follows: General Admission ($65), Reserved Seats ($130) and Box Seats ($200).

JSU will suspend its 5 years and under get in free promotion. Everyone entering JSU home games must have purchased a ticket. For more information contact the JSU Athletics Ticket Office at 601-979-2420.

2016 JSU football season tickets sale ends Sept. 16 at 5 p.m.

I'm not mad at JSU for suspending that 5 and under rule. I have 3 season tickets for GSU because I don't like sitting cramped up. So I spread out...well I get tired of every game coming to my seats and requesting someone to move their grandchild out of my seat. Then they say "well you have three."

Naw I PAID for three.

2018 JSU football season tickets will go on sale Friday (4/27/18). Season tickets are $55 each.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS JSU'S AD?????????? Wow that is great!!!! I think someone understands the logic of appealing to the masses for quantity support vs attempting to screw the tiny few who try to support. *ding! ding! ding!*

shsu's season tix went on sale last month and start @ 121$ for a bleacher set on the west side that goes from the 40yd line to the 40yd line (midfield) :( . Their reserved chairbacks (redzone and midfield) range from 288$-356$.

I dont call it smart. JSU has a stadium that is double the size we need. You cant out price people in that situation. In most JSU games, you can wait til the week of to buy your ticket and we dont have reserved seats in 70% of the stadium so you can always get a good seat. I still dont know why they have reserved seating on the visitor side. Now that's dumb. If JSU had a stadium of appropriate size, we could and probably would, charge more.

I dnt think it's never really about the price when it comes to jsu fans. We just need something to exciting on the field that we can come watch.

Miss Valley, North Alabama, Alabama A&M and Prairie View. Those four home games are going to be a hard sale for JSU's rambunctious Athletic Director, expect a nosedive in attendance.

Last edited:
Miss Valley, North Alabama, Alabama A&M and Prairie View. Those four home games are going to be a hard sale for JSU's rambunctious Athletic Director, expect a nosedive in attendance.

1-3 possible 0-4 if Valley get the spirit lol

AD Bynum said he was a D2 athletic director in that article so he can handle it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back