JSU J-Settes Sponsor fired?

lol but the same can be said bout the jsettes in the 90's, my how time has changed

Nah its still some bad ones we just getting OLD bruh!!! :lol:

Golden Girls of the 80s were smoking. A few of my Jackson, Ms homegirls were down on the Reservation. I met one former GG from the 90s from Milwaukee that lives in Minneapolis when I first moved up to Minnesota. Can't remember her name. She was still bad.

man I have a cousin who went to SU in 89, 90 man he use to tell me stories bout SU in those days! :smh: girls every where!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Brave you are right but we had some golden girls that were just flat out OMG!!!! Man who didnt love college?

lol bruh I will never forget the 1st time the band played with the GG's my freshman year. I was on the front row & they came out there right in front of me in dem tights. My mouth literally dropped. Griff cussed me out cause I didn't play a note lol. Boy did my friends mess with me about that for the rest of my years. :lol:

On topic, glad this wasn't about the style of the J-settes dancing, I was really worried about this.

lol bruh I will never forget the 1st time the band played with the GG's my freshman year. I was on the front row & they came out there right in front of me in dem tights. My mouth literally dropped. Griff cussed me out cause I didn't play a note lol. Boy did my friends mess with me about that for the rest of my years. :lol:

On topic, glad this wasn't about the style of the J-settes dancing, I was really worried about this.

LMAO man i cant say a word cause the same thing happen to me my freshman year and I was on the front line and the song was Give It To Me Baby, smdh.

I wonder why the position is part time though? Band season is all year round. Fall we all have games and parades, as well as in the spring.

I wonder why the position is part time though? Band season is all year round. Fall we all have games and parades, as well as in the spring.

I think you are confusing part-time work with seasonal work. A part-time job can be all year long. Part-time typically refers to the number of hours worked per week.

have they offered the job to Keisha? Does she even have time for it?

Anyway, in my opinion, if they ain't doing it like Keisha, they ain't really doing it.

I think you are confusing part-time work with seasonal work. A part-time job can be all year long. Part-time typically refers to the number of hours worked per week.

Yea I understand & know that and you are correct but I'm saying when it comes to band nothing should be considered part time period. Anyone associated with a band program puts in hours on top of hours.

have they offered the job to Keisha? Does she even have time for it?

Anyway, in my opinion, if they ain't doing it like Keisha, they ain't really doing it.

She said she had thought about it but sense it wasnt a full time position she didnt apply. She changed her mind on the due date.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

:tup: Dowell Taylor is really adding some youth to this band staff, first the young guy from Lanier, now Chole!

Chloe_-240x300.jpg

Back