JSU Have Yall Resolved the Money Issue With OMJ and Your Money Problems Overall

I see yall tired of painting that grass green. Hahahahaha!!! Do yall have enough dirt to fill up that flooding hole. I can only imagine how flooded that field is now.

No matter what you do to that crappy stadium, it won't compare to Memorial Palace! HOME of the JSU TIGERS!

That's the place with the invisible dome right?

You can keep the DOME smack with me. I never wanted it.. so you can smack on that with someone else. I think it would have been GREAT for MS and the city of Jackson but if they want that, they need to tear down Memorial, help us build a dome and let us run it... THEE END.

You can keep the DOME smack with me. I never wanted it.. so you can smack on that with someone else. I think it would have been GREAT for MS and the city of Jackson but if they want that, they need to tear down Memorial, help us build a dome and let us run it... THEE END.

Thee has not answered my question on THEE other thread until Thee does Thee will be considered Thee nothing.

I see JSU finally reached the 10% minority student benchmark and got control over the $25,000,000 set aside from the Ayers settlement. But JSU had only $15,000,000 in the foundation before the Ayers money. I thought JSU had raised more money than that.

Back