JSU Have Yall Resolved the Money Issue With OMJ and Your Money Problems Overall

images

You're in the news for begging for a $15 million library because the one you have was built in 1968 and should be condemned.

7 days turned into 7 months.

You are right we are in the news for begging for a $15 million library...better than being in the news for only 7 days of reserves.

By the way how is the dome coming.

You're in the news for begging for a $15 million library because the one you have was built in 1968 and should be condemned.

7 days turned into 7 months.

Mane hush! Them cats over at Grambling got to be Rollin In Cash! Because how else could one of them start a thread like this?

Since you asked, we now have 300 days worth of reserves. You can start another thread related to Mighty JSU cause this one has backfired on you like so many others have. Hahahahahaha!!!!
71494689.jpg

Since you asked, we now have 300 days worth of reserves. You can start another thread related to Mighty JSU cause this one has backfired on you like so many others have. Hahahahahaha!!!!
71494689.jpg

Please do not force me to post a number of YEARLY thread backfires for jsu

Mighty and JSU should never be used in the same sentence. Especially with these new developments coming from the CL

(Snicker)

You know ... I hate JSU with a passion.

However, I drove through Grambling a few days ago. Returning to Dallas on my holiday travels. Just wanted to see the campus.

The young lady I was with said Mississippi has junior colleges that look better than Grambling. And she's right.

Grambling is Struggle Town, USA. When people say "the struggle is real" I'm convinced they are talking about Grambling. I have never seen a more forlorn and despairing college campus. Sad, as Donnie Trump would say. Pitiful and pathetic.

Anybody that graduates from Grambling should get two certificates. One for academics. One for overcoming depression.

I understand this thread is an attempt to be funny, but let's find something else to clown JSU about. Money, campuses, and bumbling administrations are not it. Grambling compares poorly to JSU and most other colleges in all of those areas.

Don't hurt em' lol

LMAO!!! Hurtful rhetoric on the Smack Board. I guess there's a platform for everyone to express themselves. Too funny!!!

LMAO!!! Hurtful rhetoric on the Smack Board. I guess there's a platform for everyone to express themselves. Too funny!!!
Well, at least we went into debt by getting more students on campus, not through thievery and habitual corruption. Hint, hint.

Well, at least we went into debt by getting more students on campus, not through thievery and habitual corruption. Hint, hint.

I guess ya'll didn't. But appears that a lot of the additional students were thieves who ended up working with local thieves in order to jack the few poor students who weren't thieves. Hint hint

You know ... I hate JSU with a passion.

However, I drove through Grambling a few days ago. Returning to Dallas on my holiday travels. Just wanted to see the campus.

The young lady I was with said Mississippi has junior colleges that look better than Grambling. And she's right.

Grambling is Struggle Town, USA. When people say "the struggle is real" I'm convinced they are talking about Grambling. I have never seen a more forlorn and despairing college campus. Sad, as Donnie Trump would say. Pitiful and pathetic.

Anybody that graduates from Grambling should get two certificates. One for academics. One for overcoming depression.

I understand this thread is an attempt to be funny, but let's find something else to clown JSU about. Money, campuses, and bumbling administrations are not it. Grambling compares poorly to JSU and most other colleges in all of those areas.
pqcIJj.gif

Last edited:
Back