JSU: Frozen Since 1953...

My homeboys name is Andre Gregory from Pontotoc. I think he's still living in Missouri now.

..and he crossed around 94ish?? hmmmmmmm

Any of ya'll know that dude.

The only Andre I know of even close to that time was Andre Taylor and he crossed around 97 or so but he was from Chicago.

..and he crossed around 94ish?? hmmmmmmm

Any of ya'll know that dude.

The only Andre I know of even close to that time was Andre Taylor and he crossed around 97 or so but he was from Chicago.

I haven't heard of him. But I've only met a few guys from Spring 94.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I haven't heard of him. But I've only met a few guys from Spring 94.

Man, there was no Andre Gregory around that time. Unless he went by a nickname.... :confused: Now, there was one guy who was tall, light skinned on the thick side. I can't recall his name right now though.

I know everybody from Spring 94. My roommate was line President. I got stories of my own..it's almost like I was on line with them. Don't ya'll have all of the lines listed on your chapter website?

Don't ya'll have all of the lines listed on your chapter website?

It's a work in progress. The brothers currently in the chapter launched an e-mail campaign, hoping they could reach at least one person from each line so that they could add a lineage link to the website. Don't know how it's working out though.

I just make a phone call when in doubt. If you came in from 88 on up, I've usually heard of you at the very least. I have Jacksonians dating back to 1988, but guess what years I'm missing? The 93- 96 editions. :upset:

Don't ya'll have all of the lines listed on your chapter website?

Yes we do, the following is the Fall 97 line:

1. Antoine Willie Battle
2. Robert McNutt
3. Malcolm S. Hunt
4. Victor Taylor
5. Ozzie Ross
6. Korey B. Adams
7. Gerard Howard
8. Joe Howard, Jr.
9. Jeffrey Graham
10. Cobby Williams
11. Cedrick Hull
12. Hakeem Harris
13. Calvin L. Cowan, Jr.
14. Craig Pollard
15. Brian Grizzell
16. Kenneth Johnson
17. George E. Ray
18. Corey D. Williams
19. Andre Donald Taylor
20. Keydron Guinn
21. Jimmy James Brooks
22. Mike Henry
23. Joe Warnsley
24. Clifton D. Butler
25. Aubrey Ashford
26. Jeffery Virgil, Jr.
27. Johnathan Demming
28. William Wilson
29. Reggie Hamilton
30. Cory Gene Wofford
31. Adoris Turner, II
32. Gerald Goodman
33. Joe Shanks

It's a work in progress. The brothers currently in the chapter launched an e-mail campaign, hoping they could reach at least one person from each line so that they could add a lineage link to the website. Don't know how it's working out though.

I just make a phone call when in doubt. If you came in from 88 on up, I've usually heard of you at the very least. I have Jacksonians dating back to 1988, but guess what years I'm missing? The 93- 96 editions. :upset:

There is a Delta Phi JSU Yahoo group.

1. Antoine Willie Battle
2. Robert McNutt
3. Malcolm S. Hunt
4. Victor Taylor
5. Ozzie Ross
6. Korey B. Adams
7. Gerard Howard
8. Joe Howard, Jr.
9. Jeffrey Graham
10. Cobby Williams
11. Cedrick Hull
12. Hakeem Harris
13. Calvin L. Cowan, Jr.
14. Craig Pollard
15. Brian Grizzell
16. Kenneth Johnson
17. George E. Ray
18. Corey D. Williams
19. Andre Donald Taylor
20. Keydron Guinn
21. Jimmy James Brooks
22. Mike Henry
23. Joe Warnsley
24. Clifton D. Butler
25. Aubrey Ashford
26. Jeffery Virgil, Jr.
27. Johnathan Demming
28. William Wilson
29. Reggie Hamilton
30. Cory Gene Wofford
31. Adoris Turner, II
32. Gerald Goodman
33. Joe Shanks

ummm, that #11 needs to be hazed some more. :slap:
:lol::lol:

1. Antoine Willie Battle
2. Robert McNutt
3. Malcolm S. Hunt
4. Victor Taylor
5. Ozzie Ross
6. Korey B. Adams
7. Gerard Howard
8. Joe Howard, Jr.
9. Jeffrey Graham
10. Cobby Williams
11. Cedrick Hull
12. Hakeem Harris
13. Calvin L. Cowan, Jr.
14. Craig Pollard
15. Brian Grizzell
16. Kenneth Johnson
17. George E. Ray
18. Corey D. Williams
19. Andre Donald Taylor
20. Keydron Guinn
21. Jimmy James Brooks
22. Mike Henry
23. Joe Warnsley
24. Clifton D. Butler
25. Aubrey Ashford
26. Jeffery Virgil, Jr.
27. Johnathan Demming
28. William Wilson
29. Reggie Hamilton
30. Cory Gene Wofford
31. Adoris Turner, II
32. Gerald Goodman
33. Joe Shanks

Dang you all had some very long shrines.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dang you all had some very long shrines.

You must be as old as me when a long line consisted of 20. Because of the new intake process lines have grown. If memory serves me correctly, the Deltas has 132 for their Fall 97 line.

My homeboy also goes by the name of Montoya Gregory and he's from Pontotoc, MS. I know he either pledged 94 or 95. He graduated in 95. He's an Alpha no doubt!

My homeboy also goes by the name of Montoya Gregory and he's from Pontotoc, MS. I know he either pledged 94 or 95. He graduated in 95. He's an Alpha no doubt!

He is definately one. I know him.. he crossed with the line that Had Quincy Coleman(JSU DB),James Wesby(former head Drummajor) and Rod Grey(jsu wide receiver)...

Same line that sent them into the abiss for two years..

He is definately one. I know him.. he crossed with the line that Had Quincy Coleman(JSU DB),James Wesby(former head Drummajor) and Rod Grey(jsu wide receiver)...

What happened? Montoya is my boy! I haven't talked to him since about 2001. I was down there at JSU for a Grambling/ JSU game and I think he crossed the same day or the day before.

What happened? Montoya is my boy! I haven't talked to him since about 2001. I was down there at JSU for a Grambling/ JSU game and I think he crossed the same day or the day before.

All I know is they called a PanH meeting in the Union and announce that they were on probation for two years. I think the Deltas were too..Something about Renigages(went throut the process) who were posing as members but didn't have the grades to get in. Anyway that large 32 member line was a result of the two year probation and the large Delta Line in 97. My ex- girl was on that Delta line.

Oooh, Montoya....never knew his name was Andre.

Ask him to do the "Tootsie Roll" the next time you seem him.....:lmao:

WARNING: Do NOT have anything in your mouth when he starts doing it becasue you will spit it all over the place.

Were you in school from 93 to 96? If so, you can still get your yearbook. THey keep them in storage and they will ship them to your free of charge. Heck, they might even give you one even if you didn't go during those years..they would probably just want to get rid of them. I know becasue that is how I got ALL of my yearbooks. Someone told me to call and say that I never got mine and they sent them all to me.

You mean Woodson (cornerback) not Rod Grey. I saw him, Quincy, BWash, and Dino at the SCG. Rod on that line was like 5'6". :lmao:

Back