JSU: Frozen Since 1953...

LS Syndicate

#TheeILove
Just wanted to say happy birthday to the Ice Cold brothers of the DELTA PHI CHAPTER of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.!!!

The Show, Coldsweat, Solo Man and others: HAPPY B-Day!!

~hammers up~

The Delta Phi Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Iiiiiincorporated was founded on the campus of Jackson College March 3, 1953!!

THE FOUNDERS ARE:

Pearl Ben E. Bailey
Pearl Samuel L. Barton
Pearl Sam A. Hannibal
Pearl Johnny L. Morton
Pearl George Patton
Pearl Lavactus V. Powell, Jr.
Pearl Hugh E. Stevens

And here's to another 55 years of continued success serving Jackson State, the community, the District of MS, and Alpha South!!

Just wanted to say happy birthday to the Ice Cold brothers of the DELTA PHI CHAPTER of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.!!!

~hammers up~

The Delta Phi Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Iiiiiincorporated was founded on the campus of Jackson College March 3, 1953!!

The founders are:
Pearl Ben E. Bailey
Pearl Sam A. Hannibal
Pearl Johnny L. Morton
Pearl George Patton
Pearl Hugh E. Stevens

Happy Birthday Delta Phi Chapter!!! :tup:

Who ya wit??

ICE!!

Big ups to one of ya'lls chapter bruhs that helped us with our show Saturday. Kelvin Jones Spr 06.

Who ya wit??

ICE!!

Big ups to one of ya'lls chapter bruhs that helped us with our show Saturday. Kelvin Jones Spr 06.

Yeah, he's a good bruh. Got a lot of pull with The Boom, too. He and a few more chapter bruh's came down to Orlando and kicked it with me during Nationals last summer.

Yeah, he's a good bruh. Got a lot of pull with The Boom, too. He and a few more chapter bruh's came down to Orlando and kicked it with me during Nationals last summer.

My bad...I meant to say Friday...not Sat. :)

~hammers up~

THE FOUNDERS ARE:

Pearl Ben E. Bailey
Pearl Samuel L. Barton
Pearl Sam A. Hannibal
Pearl Johnny L. Morton
Pearl George Patton
Pearl Hugh E. Stevens

And here's to another 55 years of continued success serving Jackson State, the community, the District of MS, and Alpha South!!

What year did you pledge at J-State? My homeboy pledged Alpha there I think in fall 94 or 95.

What year did you pledge at J-State? My homeboy pledged Alpha there I think in fall 94 or 95.

If he pledged back then I know him.

Those boys would not have made it without me. :D

If the Alpha's all over the world, were like the ones at JSU, I might have considered Alpha.

This is sweet. If ya'll think the late 90's & early 2000ish were something, ya'll should've come through 88-91 - frozen chozen at it's best.... They KEPT Ray Ban in business...

Pouring out a few cubes of ice for a few of 'em:

Clarence Stowers http://www.marshillchgo.org/pages.asp?pageid=24715
Reynaldo Anderson
Darryl Mathis
Willie Mott
Tim Powe - crazy arse
Rodney Ashmore

Interesting chain of events you say, huh...... :lol: :lol:

Don't play dumb! LOL! No line in '96, and '98. We had a good run from '99 to '04. Suspended in in 2005, and no line this year OR next year.

"Eventful" is the best way to describe the last 15 years or so.

Funny you mention that. I remember this iggnant mofo that claimed D Phi but said he came through Beta Nu. He was up there in 97.

I think I no who you are talking about. We made that clear that he was not D-Phi or an Alpha at all.

Back