JSU: Frozen Since 1953...

He is definately one. I know him.. he crossed with the line that Had Quincy Coleman(JSU DB),James Wesby(former head Drummajor) and Rod Grey(jsu wide receiver)...

Same line that sent them into the abiss for two years..

Spring '95........I still have night terrors about that bunch. If you wanna see a group of pledges get quiet, just say Spring '95. :lmao:

That phrase would send a chill down my spine a year after I had crossed. :slap:

Spring '95........I still have night terrors about that bunch. If you wanna see a group of pledges get quiet, just say Spring '95. :lmao:

That phrase would send a chill down my spine a year after I had crossed. :slap:

Man, you all didn't pledge! You all are Alpha's and we know you guys play pitty-pat and jump rope during your sessions. I'm just messing with you all. :lmao: Montoya told me he had it rough when he was on line.

Were you in school from 93 to 96? If so, you can still get your yearbook. THey keep them in storage and they will ship them to your free of charge. Heck, they might even give you one even if you didn't go during those years..they would probably just want to get rid of them. I know becasue that is how I got ALL of my yearbooks. Someone told me to call and say that I never got mine and they sent them all to me.

Hell, I'm still trying to get mines from year 93 & 94. I even went and filled out a form and they said that they would mail it to me. That's been 10 years ago.

Man, you all didn't pledge! You all are Alpha's and we know you guys play pitty-pat and jump rope during your sessions. I'm just messing with you all. :lmao: Montoya told me he had it rough when he was on line.

From what I heard D Phi was breaking cats off..:mrt::mrt:

Oh well them was the days...

Were you in school from 93 to 96? If so, you can still get your yearbook. THey keep them in storage and they will ship them to your free of charge. Heck, they might even give you one even if you didn't go during those years..they would probably just want to get rid of them. I know becasue that is how I got ALL of my yearbooks. Someone told me to call and say that I never got mine and they sent them all to me.

Naw I didn't get til JSU til 1999. I would scavenge those older yearbooks when I helped my mom (who works at Alexander) get the rooms ready for the upcoming school year. I'd find yearbooks, brand new shoes, all kinds of stuff.

In 1993, I found a watch in Stewart with some kind of image on it. I didn't know what it was or what it meant, but I sported that watch all through middle school. It was when I made it to college that I realized that the image was the Kappa Alpha Psi coat of arms.

All I could do was :D . I had the watch a good three years until some boys robbed me for it outside the AAC after a basketball game in 1996. I guess it was a sign. :emlaugh:

Hell, I'm still trying to get mines from year 93 & 94. I even went and filled out a form and they said that they would mail it to me. That's been 10 years ago.

I did not fill out a form. I simply called someone, gave them my e-mail address and they shipped them out. Call or e-mail the publications office tomorrow. You will have your books by next week.

From what I heard D Phi was breaking cats off..:mrt::mrt:

Oh well them was the days...

Dude, I saw the carnage. I saw the tears. I also heard stories..... :smh:

Dude, one day that skipped hole... When they found them, you would have sworn they had been in a train wreck....:lmao:

Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid, I might have more Alpha stories than Kappa stories. When it comes to pledging/hazing, there is not much I have not seen/done. My entire suite was on line for either Alpha, Kappa, Omega, and/or Free Masonry. Mane, the stories we would share. :rolly:

Yeah, Montoya got broke off. But as soon as all of that was over, he was about business...never let it go to his head. His LB's were off the chain. I used to road trip with them all the time and they loved to fight and challenge every Alpha they saw....dayum....mo' stories. :lmao:

He is definately one. I know him.. he crossed with the line that Had Quincy Coleman(JSU DB),James Wesby(former head Drummajor) and Rod Grey(jsu wide receiver)...

Same line that sent them into the abiss for two years..

My..my..my! :lol: :lol: I remember all of those names vividly! :shame:

Just saw J-Dub's profile on Linkedin. He and Q usually come back every homecoming and sit in the same section talking shat! :lol:

I still remember homecoming a while back when J-Dub got up in the stands and started doing his old drum major routine! :lmao: Gotta admit he still got it! :tup:

But yeah, that 94-95 line was something else! :rolly:

Dude, I saw the carnage. I saw the tears. I also heard stories..... :smh:

Dude, one day that skipped hole... When they found them, you would have sworn they had been in a train wreck....:lmao:

Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid, I might have more Alpha stories than Kappa stories. When it comes to pledging/hazing, there is not much I have not seen/done. My entire suite was on line for either Alpha, Kappa, Omega, and/or Free Masonry. Mane, the stories we would share. :rolly:

You saw it.....you are lucky..:idea:

Yeah, Montoya got broke off. But as soon as all of that was over, he was about business...never let it go to his head. His LB's were off the chain. I used to road trip with them all the time and they loved to fight and challenge every Alpha they saw....dayum....mo' stories. :lmao:

Yeah that did them in..Rust collegeAlphas and D-phi,,,,,Oh boy...:mrt::mrt:

I used to road trip with them all the time and they loved to fight and challenge every Alpha they saw....dayum....mo' stories. :lmao:

Dude, I thought they were BS'ing when they said they used to get down like that, then a couple of years back, Rod Grey showed me a briefcase full of para they took from other Alphas that they challenged.

I heard Rust College had the wildest Alpha and Kappa chapters in MS, but it's hard to imagine any chapter of any fraternity being worse than Delta Phi, Delta Delta and YE.......I've seen and heard some crazy stuff.

Yeah, I've heard the story about that day, too.

Dude, I thought they were BS'ing when they said they used to get down like that, then a couple of years back, Rod Grey showed me a briefcase full of para they took from other Alphas that they challenged.

I heard Rust College had the wildest Alpha and Kappa chapters in MS, but it's hard to imagine any chapter of any fraternity being worse than Delta Phi, Delta Delta and YE.......I've seen and heard some crazy stuff.

I'll never forget the year I crossed Alpha in 01 and had the luxury of not being forced to attend "late night sessions" anymore! :lol: My suite mate was online for Kappa and he came back in the room with "black feet"! I was like, :confused:

And then the stupid ass turned on the cold water in the shower and his feet bubbled up like balloons! :lmao: He was walking like a duck for two weeks straight! :lmao:

I remember the Rust College Alphas from my freshman year. They looked like some guys who should be in the NFL but could not spell so they went to Rust. :lmao: Kinda like D3 athletes.

Back