Jim Hill coach joins Bell's staff at JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: He's James Bell, Beyotch!

Originally posted by str8brave
Yeah right...right after you idiots turn him down for the head coaching position...right DUDE? :rolleyes: How did it take you to find that..did you search Alcorn's website for that?:emlaugh:
P.S. I don't play by the rules..:D

I hope that you don't honestly believe that he does not want to be at JSU....:lmao:

and Mikey, from the Clarion Ledger:

Greg Johnson has accepted the head coaching job at Langston, leaving JSU in the market for a new defensive coordinator. When asked about possible replacements, Bell replied: "I haven't even thought about that. I've been too busy recruiting. Once that is over, I'll work on that."

There's a big possibility that Bell, a former defensive coordinator at Wake Forest, Indiana and North Texas prior to his arrival at JSU, will coach the defense next season. In that scenario, Bell would likely bring in an assistant coach to help out on offense.

There have been no other staff changes, Bell said. . .

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: He's James Bell, Beyotch!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
I hope that you don't honestly believe that he does not want to be at JSU....:lmao:

"Wants to" and "is" are two different things..;) Where is he?

Thank you, good night..:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Umm Bell Lover,

Can you tell me the kids that I'm talking about and where they decided to go after Bell supposedly wasn't interested? This should truly be interesting, if anything.

BTW, he didn't.....nevermind! Can somebody gone move this to the smack board? This really is about to get out of hand if TP continues to lie.

TP, he said he would concentrate on hiring someone after Johnson left? Why didn't he hire the man when he was trying to recruit players that this guy had coached, if he had been trying to hire him? You can't clean this crap up, Dude. You need to quit!

:smh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: He's James Bell, Beyotch!

"Wants to" and "is" are two different things..;) Where is he?

Thank you, good night..:D

He "is" not where he wants to be. :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: He's James Bell, Beyotch!

He "is" not where he wants to be. :eek:

I am sure he would like to be at JSU with Bell and his WINNING program..:rolleyes: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Mike

TP, he said he would concentrate on hiring someone after Johnson left? Why didn't he hire the man when he was trying to recruit players that this guy had coached, if he had been trying to hire him? You can't clean this crap up, Dude. You need to quit!

Mike, didn't one side of your mouth say just say that Bell was not recruiting these guys??? Trust me, there were several JSU fans trying to convince Bell to look at certain dudes. Bell took a look and turned his head. But I won't go into this with you. Since you know so much...this is the sports board.. You can talk about it but be careful because people on these boards know these kids and who they were recruited by...so Mikey, whenever you are ready...shoot!! Don't make me beg you...and don't be scared. Don't hide behind your misinformants. I know that JSU's role in your being 2-13 hurts but you ain't got to hate us dude...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: He's James Bell, Beyotch!

I am sure he would like to be at JSU with Bell and his WINNING program..:rolleyes: :emlaugh:

Well he came to Thomas's losing program didn't he. Regardless, we already fired him once. Carry on.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: He's James Bell, Beyotch!

Regardless, we already fired him once. Carry on.

Your words were null and void..:D ...and did we turn him down? No..:D

I don't hate jsu. I actually feel ptiy for you guys for 1 second a day. Then I'm LMAO like MH.

You are so turned around in everything you say on these boards. You told everyone that Bell was gonna do this and that last season. What did he do? Not a thang! I witnessed that crap in the Astodome and if that is any indication of how you beat Valley, then I'm more apt to believe my sources than you, even if you had moved into Bell's bedroom. You don't know nothing and it shows everytime you try to twist and spend topics. Why can't you see that we've noticed this about you?

I'm waiting Mikey!!!

Also, just because Bell did not have a good season does not mean that he never will. How did Comegy do last year?? But let's not change the subject....I want to know what Jackson scrubs you were trying to get.. Also, you do know that there are some kids at Provine who won't or have not looked at JSU or any other 1-AA school. Well now, we have a link to the past and the present.

( I can't believe we are gonna get 100 posts because JSU hired a WR coach) sheesh, all this hate can't be good..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: He's James Bell, Beyotch!

Your words were null and void..:D ...and did we turn him down? No..:D

No, you took our leftovers and then he still tried to leave ya'll again...LOL

Oh well, since Mike has already been shown to be wrong once on this topic, I guess he decided to dip.

BTW, Mike, you can a topic on the Smack board. There is not rule against that...Just come correct....aiiight!!!

Oh well, since Mike has already been shown to be wrong once on this topic, I guess he decided to dip.

BTW, Mike, you can a topic on the Smack board. There is not rule against that...Just come correct....aiiight!!!

:rolleyes:

You should work with Bush. You have the same sorry diversions that he has. Funny how you can pick one thing that was miniscule and make it out to be the biggest point in the statements made when the other stuff you neglected was the meat of the statements. Stop wasting my time with your warped thinking. I know that you really aren't this stupid.

Mike,

You and your "source" couldn't possibly know as much about our recruiting as we do. Dude, feel free to continue giving everyone else the impression that you know something we don't. 'Cause you don't. We lost one player from Jim Hill we wanted. Jeffrey Moore, Jr. Post any other name and they were afterthoughts to us.

It's funny how you trying to be all up in our biz. I don't give a damn about y'all and what y'all doing or who you recruiting or hiring.

Originally posted by Robber
Mike,

You and your "source" couldn't possibly know as much about our recruiting as we do. Dude, feel free to continue giving everyone else the impression that you know something we don't. 'Cause you don't. We lost one player from Jim Hill we wanted. Jeffrey Moore, Jr. Post any other name and they were afterthoughts to us.

It's funny how you trying to be all up in our biz. I don't give a damn about y'all and what y'all doing or who you recruiting or hiring.

And??? What do you want me to say? Thanks? I'm happy you don't give a dayum?

So, you are saying that there were others, but the only one that you really wanted was Jeffrey Moore and Bell didn't really want the others, EVENTHOUGH he has said that those kids that were playing for him last year were not playing for him. He said that and I'm not going to go into that one until later this year. But, you want me to believe that he would rather play kids that he can't trust?

Robber, let TP keep looking stupid. Please don't you step out there with him, ok? I know better! I know you don't like to listen to me, but if you start now you want have to say that I was right later.

;):emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't hate jsu.
Well, you need to check your profile then.;)

So, you are saying that there were others, but the only one that you really wanted was Jeffrey Moore and Bell didn't really want the others, EVENTHOUGH he has said that those kids that were playing for him last year were not playing for him. He said that and I'm not going to go into that one until later this year. But, you want me to believe that he would rather play kids that he can't trust?

WTH are you talking about?:confused:
Do you even know?
Has your hatred for JSU worn you down to the point that you go off babbling like Mighty Dog?

I thought this was supposed to be our worst recruiting class ever, according to you and your "source".

You ever heard of SARCASM?

I'll take babbling like Mighty Dog as a compliment because most of the time many of you don't have enough sense to know what he is really saying. Proof that standardized test may have some merit.

Your response to me pretty much says that you are not denying anything that I report, but you are saying that it may be something that you yourself have not heard about, yet.

BTW, it ain't like your recruiting broke into the tops in the nation as it had previously (Kent's Class). You got a few decent players, but the rest are at the most marginal.

Then, you have to deal with the fact that you have Bell as a coach. The same man that went through the first part of the season telling jsu fans and alumni to go to hell. You do remember him, right? The one that was running the ball on 3rd and way the hell long? Remember him? The one that barely got out of the Astrodome with a win, that was mostly given to him by Coach Thomas when he stopped running the ball all over you. Remember that? The same team that we punished for our homecoming was putting it down on your weak defense and you couldn't do anything to stop them. Yall was still healthy then, right? Ain't Bell the same one that let that clock just run and run and run and run and run and run and run and run and run......(Inhale)....and run and run and run and run and run and run. While we continued to put a foot off in that bootay!

Guess what? This will repeat! I guess you guys have become used to losing Homecoming now. So, we won't upset the natives that want your coach gone! This year should push him out. Then again, who would want a cheap arse job at jsu. Your problem wasn't the players. It was the coach and I tried to tell yall that earlier in the season, but noooooooo!

Bell was 1-9 at Chavez for many reasons, but the main one was that HE CAN'T COACH!

You all just has to understand Mikey. He's a liar. It's just that plain and simple. He lies like BornLoser just to get us to tell him something............anything.

And??? What do you want me to say? Thanks? I'm happy you don't give a dayum?

Robber, let TP keep looking stupid. Please don't you step out there with him, ok? I know better! I know you don't like to listen to me, but if you start now you want have to say that I was right later.

;):emlaugh:
Mike, you can make whatever posts you wanna now or later. Makes no difference to me. NOTHING you can post will be news to me. We told y'all that a lot of players weren't playing for Bell. But y'all dismissed that as excuses and kept blaming Bell for all our problems. I know what's going on at JSU. I don't need no outside source to tell me jack. If I wanna know I'll talk to Bell myself. And I sure as hell don't need no recruit telling me anything. One minute I'm going to Nebraska. Next minute I'm going to this school. Coach called me all last week, but he suddenly just stopped. 17-18 year olds are so reliable.

Go ahead and post whatever bombshell you think you got. I ain't worried. Damn sho ain't sced.

Mike never has any news that the Mafia does not already know...He just has it backwards half the time. Also, I want to know what "players not playing for Bell" has to do with him not recruiting kids from Jim Hill??? :rolleyes:

Trust me, we know all about the kids you are talking about and Bell did not want them. We had some people trying to convince Bell to take em and he was not interested. So again, come and get our leftovers. But Mikey, let me say this: If a kid wants to go to another HBCU and he is from Jackson, he is not going to a school that he has never heard of. He would go to Alcorn, Grambling, SU, TNState, FAMU etc. before he goes to AAMU. Trust me, if we wanted them that bad....they are good....and they would not want to go to your scrub program.

And as far as our recruiting class goes, this is our best since Kent's class. So what does that say about Hughes and his recruiting. Also a lot of those kids that were recruited with Kent would not have have made Bell's cut. Some of them never even panned out. That was also a class full of skill position players that got us in the trouble that we were in under Hughes. That was what we needed at the time but Hughes just sat on that class and never did anything else.

Your response to me pretty much says that you are not denying anything that I report

Uuuuuh dude,

You didnt report nothing. Show me where you said something. All I saw you say was "I know something, but I aint going to say it."

Cat, all Ima say is, you are in for a very rude awakening.
:shh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: He's James Bell, Beyotch!

Dude, remember smack rule number one....Also remember that your best coach is a JSU alum that would leave you all for us in a heartbeat!!!

RICHARD MYLES ?87
Running Backs

Richard Myles of Flora, Mississippi, enters his fourth season with the Alcorn State after spending the previous two years as the football offensive coordinator and head baseball coach at Canton High School in Canton, Mississippi.

WILLIE McGOWAN JR. ?91
Defensive Line

Willie McGowan Jr. enters his fourth season with the Braves coaching staff as the defensive line coach, after spending the previous three years as the assistant athletic director, defensive coordinator and head power lifting coach at Velma Jackson High School in Camden, Mississippi.

GARRY LEWIS ?89
Defensive Backs

Garry Lewis of New Orleans, Louisiana, enters his third season as the defensive backs coach of the Braves. Prior to returning to Alcorn State, he spent two years as a counselor with the Turner Job Corporation in Albany, Georgia.

Damn TP

Dont hurt this brother like this. His best coach is a JSU alum, the rest are from high schools, the head coach is a bonafied idiot that went 0-11 and lost to PV, yet this cat has something to say? This confuses me. Does he not know that if JSU wants a RB coach we could call McKinzie and he would wreck his car getting to Jackson? Does he not know that Alcorn would go right back to 0-11? Oh well...

Re: Re: Re: Re: He's James Bell, Beyotch!

That's AT ALCORN....and that isht was funny whether I led with it or not.

Before long, your JSU football team will transfer to 5A high school football. That should be fun..:D

:topic: Say, I know this is off topic... but I heard the Sigma's at Alcorn was gay! Is that true?

:confused: Just a question! :emlaugh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back