Jim Hill coach joins Bell's staff at JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I mean about reading comprehension.

Didn't I say that you probably used to in the past have a hold on Mobile? Dayum, why can't you guys read isht right before making these stupid posts?

Also, we have been concentrating alot in Texas, GA, Maryland, and South Florida for most of our out of state recruits. So, once we get our footing solid in those areas, you will see us expand more. We don't just show up in an area and think it's ours. We work our way in and start picking it until we have great repoire with the coaches and student athletes.

Again, your problem is Bell, not the players. You will see what I mean again this year.

:emlaugh:

Jim Hill Coach Cont'd (I ain't finished!)

Didn't I say that you probably used to in the past have a hold on Mobile? Dayum, why can't you guys read isht right before making these stupid posts?
Mike,

You mean to say that McSwain, T. Matthews, Mark and Justin Spencer aren't recent signees? Recent means not in the past (sheesh!). Stop trying to act like you're so all-knowing and people are taking what you said out of context. Now you know I never said we had a "hold" on an entire area....that's just stupid. Stop putting on airs. I said we do well recruiting in the mentioned areas and I corroborated that by giving names- past, present and future.....no one can deny that that's called a "pipeline"!

Also, we have been concentrating alot in Texas, GA, Maryland, and South Florida for most of our out of state recruits. So, once we get our footing solid in those areas, you will see us expand more. We don't just show up in an area and think it's ours. We work our way in and start picking it until we have great repoire with the coaches and student athletes.

Excuses, excuses, excuses! If you want a recruit, you can go and sign him! You didn't hesitate to go to the MS Gulf Coast to sign that DE......you implied that your staff has contacts in Jackson, not me, so all of that "if we had a chance" and "we're too busy in Maryland" crap is garbage!

BTW, who shows up in an area and just thinks it's theirs?:confused:

Here comes the babbling.....

~Bear in mind that this is the Sportsboard~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back