James Spady says Saturday's game is a "Must Win" for A&M

The sad part is with all your wisdom you never predicted JSU being such a bottom team over the last 17 years. How ironical!

JSU, with our ups and downs, probably still have at LEAST the 2nd most wins in the conference behind GSU in the last 17 years so who is the real bottom teams? We still the team everybody wants to beat! and we WILL be in Houston this year. Our 5th trip in 11 years.

how you know? Lol you acting like you went to A&M to speak on what our fans think, you don't know shit bruh lol

Spady 3-0 vs jsu so what are you talking about anyway?

You acting like most everybody aint 3-0 vs JSU... lol We had 3 bad years. You working on about 8 and we look WAY better than ya'll this year.

how? lol just make sure yall beat a "struggling" uapb

UAPB is going to beat you all. They have a better QB than you and they have 2 WRs thats gonna run over you. You aint beating nobody but Valley and maybe BAMA State. You going 0-fer in the WEST.

I will answer this for TigerPride

1. If JSU would not have hired Bell we would have won 15 consecutive SWAC football Championships.

2. Our players are better than all SWAC players IF we had good coaching.

3. If our coaching staff had better players we would be better.

JSU has made several mistakes.

#1) We hired Hughes over John Shannon. No offense to Hughes but maybe Shannon would have called in some of his FBS contacts to get us a real DC and keep the talent coming in.
#2) We hired Bell over Comegy. You all need to be so happy we didnt hire Comegy when he BEGGED for the job. Imagine Comegy with Kent! Then there was no APR when we fired Hughes. Ya'll asses would have been beat DOWN!
#3) It was time for Comegy to go but it was not time to hire Old Man Jackson. We should have hired Hughes instead.

So we have so many self inflicted wounds, until its not funny. You went from Eddie to Doug to Spears to Broadway to Doug to Fobbs. Thats not so bad compared to the ignorance JSU has had to go thru. And the sad part is, each time the better candidate was ready and willing to come to JSU.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. See you in Houston!

JSU has made several mistakes.

#1) We hired Hughes over John Shannon. No offense to Hughes but maybe Shannon would have called in some of his FBS contacts to get us a real DC and keep the talent coming in.
#2) We hired Bell over Comegy. You all need to be so happy we didnt hire Comegy when he BEGGED for the job. Imagine Comegy with Kent! Then there was no APR when we fired Hughes. Ya'll asses would have been beat DOWN!
#3) It was time for Comegy to go but it was not time to hire Old Man Jackson. We should have hired Hughes instead.

So we have so many self inflicted wounds, until its not funny. You went from Eddie to Doug to Spears to Broadway to Doug to Fobbs. Thats not so bad compared to the ignorance JSU has had to go thru. And the sad part is, each time the better candidate was ready and willing to come to JSU.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. See you in Houston!
Did Hughes recruit Kent?

You acting like most everybody aint 3-0 vs JSU... lol We had 3 bad years.

Lol...I see you do realize how bad JSU has become. But your bad years will not be limited to just three years...it will frequently be third or fourth place, with an occasional second place, and a rare first.

Take good advice...Play money games an use it to get better and competitive.

It didn't save Anthony Jones. Lol The problem is when you load your schedule up with 2-3 FBS teams each year how do you you really justify getting rid of him? You gave him the excuses to live on. You know he has three loses out the gate then one or two rivalries and the best you get is a 7-4 or 6-5 schedule. I'm not a Spady fan at all but the AD and president must own this one.

Watch out LOL

I'm not concerned about Hughes. Some fans are but I'm not. This team has a lot to work out offensive wise but it will be ok. Just know the season will be long in normal. He'll beat Bama state & your fans will get super excited & forget there's a championship to win therefore spady will be Right back in normal next fall, repeating steps 1-3. Y'all not about that firing life. Lol.
Beat them southern cousins in Bama & he's secure.

LOL...I need the jsu-uapb score

see what happens when you run off at the mouth about isht you don't know?

Lol worry about SWEPTEMBER

Last edited:
So, how are you AAMU fans feeling about the win yesterday?

Thoughts?

We are good and expected to be right where we are. We are taking it one game at a time and hopefully will peak at the right time when late October and November comes around. We expected Alcorn to be the preseason favorite in the East because they are the most talented, but we were expected to be preseason #2, but felt very disrespected to be #4. We like our teams potential and the direction we are headed, but focused on UAPB now. If we can stay healthy, I like our chances to make a run!

Thoughts?
Any win is a good win. We have the talent and a system, but I am unsure if we have players and coaches who believe that we can win on a consistent basis. Teams like Grambling believe that when they step on the field that a win is only sixty minutes away. Similar to JSU in the 80's and SU in the 90's. Sometimes the game is mental......

It looks like one of the assistants was calling the plays Saturday, which is a good thing judging by the offensive output. Hopefully that remains consistent.

Thoughts?
It was needed! Glass showed that big arm we have been telling you all about, seems to be in sync with this recievers. Too many penalties, if Spady can resist to urge to play his nephew we may be ok.

JSU, with our ups and downs, probably still have at LEAST the 2nd most wins in the conference behind GSU in the last 17 years so who is the real bottom teams? We still the team everybody wants to beat! and we WILL be in Houston this year. Our 5th trip in 11 years.

0-4 this year thus far and looking at your opponent on this upcoming weekend 0-5 may be the outcome going in to October.

Back